Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers sign Jerrod Johnson

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers sign Jerrod Johnson

the link is to a source we're not allowed to use here...so, no link for you.

Steelers have signed Former Texas A&M Aggies QB Jerrod Johnson to a future contract.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Steelers sign Jerrod Johnson

Interesting. He's as big as Ben, athletic, and he can throw. Very strong arm. Was known for making plays out of the pocket. I saw him tear up Texas a few years ago. He has a lot of upside.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Why the hell do we keep drafting black QB's?

It's OK folks.... I'm black.

Just thought I would help anyone out who was afraid to ask the obvious
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

Didn't draft Byron Leftwich, didn't draft Charlie Batch, didn't draft Jerrod Johnson.

I guess we did draft Dennis Dixon, Omar Jacobs, and Antwaan Randle El, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Didn't draft Byron Leftwich, didn't draft Charlie Batch, didn't draft Jerrod Johnson.

don't forget Tee Martin and Joe Gilliam...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

2000 NFL Draft

5.163 QB Tee Martin, Pittsburgh Steelers
    6.199 QB Tom Brady, New England Patriots

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

WHAT about KORDELL?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser

WHAT about KORDELL?

Kordell's black? Who knew? Whenever I looked at him, I got so distracted by whatever was growing on his cheek, that I never noticed what color the skin was around it. :P

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser

WHAT about KORDELL?

Kordell's black? Who knew?

and Todd Blackledge was white, just when you think you have things figured out...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I heard Kordell complaining a few weeks back on ESPN that black QBs don't get backup jobs in the league. Says you're either a starter or don't have any value. Was saying that once a black QB flames out, he's done in the league, whereas Jake Delhomme and other washed up guys keep getting chances even when everyone knows they can't play.

He seemed a little bitter about ending his NFL career at a relatively young age for QBs and not having opportunities to be a backup while guys with lesser talent who are white seem to land in backup jobs.

All I could think is he clearly doesn't follow the Steelers anymore.