Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dag-Gummit!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dag-Gummit!!

@ZachKleinWSB Source: #UGA safety Bacarri Rambo will remain at school. Expected, but just wanted to pass it along.

That was the one I was really hoping for. Guess I'll need to change my mock in my signature.

Maybe Josh Chapman NT Alabama now in the second round? He was heard (KLAC 570 in L.A.), saying he loves watching the Steelers and in particular Casey Hampton. Loves playing in a 3-4 at Alabama.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Dag-Gummit!!

I wanted a Rambo Steeler jersey.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    I wanted a Rambo Steeler jersey.

it would be cool to have a Rambo Steelers jersey!

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    @ZachKleinWSB Source: #UGA safety Bacarri Rambo will remain at school. Expected, but just wanted to pass it along.

That was the one I was really hoping for. Guess I'll need to change my mock in my signature.
    Maybe Josh Chapman NT Alabama now in the second round? He was heard (KLAC 570 in L.A.), saying he loves watching the Steelers and in particular Casey Hampton. Loves playing in a 3-4 at Alabama.
    just change it to Brandon Washington....problem solved
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We had a linebacker during the strike season that was nicknamed Rambo. Does anyone remember that guy ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    We had a linebacker during the strike season that was nicknamed Rambo. Does anyone remember that guy ?
    the only other player I ever heard of with that name was WR Ken-Yon Rambo out of Ohio State who played for the Jets, Cowboys and Calgary Stampeders but I don't ever remember an ex-Steeler with that name.

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You sure you don't mean Mike Diaz from the buccos. Jacked up OF and 1B that had the nickname 'Rambo'?
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Is Hightower even coming out? I hope he is, but if he stays in school, I think we definitely need to target DeCastro (move up) or Konz with our pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel

Is Hightower even coming out? I hope he is, but if he stays in school, I think we definitely need to target DeCastro (move up) or Konz with our pick.
    Yes.

January 12
    (4:00 PM): Bama LB joins mates in rush to draft ... Alabama LB Donta Hightower did not join teammates Trent Richardson and Dre Kirkpatrick in their press conference announcing they would be entering this year's draft, however, Hightower has also decided to leave school and enter the 2012 draft where he is projected to be a second-day pick, although he still could slip into the latter part of the opening round.

[url="http://www.gbnreport.com/"]http://www.gbnreport.com/[/url]
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Administrator

User Info Menu

Guard or FS in the first round

Hightower in the second... possibly? sign me up for that
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.