1. Peter Konz - C - Wisconsin - 6'5" - 315lbs
Might be the best interior line prospect in the draft. We can move him or Pouncey to G.
2. Josh Chapman - NT - Alabama - 6'1" - 310lbs
Perfect build for 3-4 NT coming out and a major reason Alabama was so dominant. Probably needs a year to add a little size/strength.
3. Derek Wolfe - DE - Cincy - 6'5" - 302lbs
Need to develop some depth on the DLine behind Ziggy and Heyward. Need to develop a rotation to keep guys fresh and going after the QB. Might be one of the best 3-4 DEs in the draft.
4. Trumaine Johnson - FS - Montana - 6'2" - 204lbs
A small school prospect with size/speed. Great athlete. Roll the dice.
5. Ryan Broyles, WR/PR, Oklahoma - 5'11" - 185lbs
A great potential WR that might drop big time due to an ACL tear and not being able to work out.
6. Rhett Ellison - TE - USC - 6'5" - 245lbs
Just a TE to replace DJ. Nothing more, nothing less.
7. Jeff Demps - RB - Florida - 5'8" - 190lbs
Might be a little small and need to bulk up a bit for the NFL, but this guy's FWP fast and can take any carry to the house. If we get some big uglies in front of a guy like this, he could make some huge splash plays for our offense.