Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rank your dislike for the remaining teams.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Rank your dislike for the remaining teams.

I don't really root "for" anybody other than the Steelers, but here is my list of order of preference (from least objectionable to most objectionable).

1.) Broncos - See Elway eat his Tebow words and give him the trophy/hug on the platform.
    2.) Texans - Underdog. First Playoff appearance in team history... with 3rd string QB
    3.) Giants - it might be funny to see Eli with more titles than Peyton
    4.) Saints - Don't like the town. Might be cool to see Sprole get one after he leaves the Chargers.
    5.) Rats - Hated division Rival.
    6.) 49ers - I don't want anyone to get 6 Super Bowl wins
    7.) Packers - I don't want anyone to get 3 Super Bowls in a Row. So I don't want anyone to get 2.
    Cheaters - as long as Belicheat and Brady are there and arrogant Boston people still live, they will be at the bottom.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Rank your dislike for the remaining teams.

New England and Baltimore...then everyone else.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

New England. After that, it's Baltimore and then the rest are tied.

I hate New England. Hate them.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't want to see any coach named Harbaugh win.

I don't want to start hearing about the New England dynasty again.

The Packers have become very obnoxious after one win in 14 years, I'd hate to have to hear them after two in a row.

After that, the teams that I wouldn't mind seeing win would be Denver and Houston, although the Tebowmania might be a bit much to handle if the Broncos win so check that......only Houston.

Starter

User Info Menu

I cannot stand (in order):

1. the patsies
    2. the ratbirds
    3. anything related to "teblow"
    4. all others tied for fourth.

That said...

Again, I want:

1. the patsies to beat the broncos,
    2. the ratbirds to beat houston,
    3. and then the patsies to beat the ratbirds in the AFCCG, and
    4. the patsies to LOSE the SB to whoever...doesn't really matter to me as long as I
    get to see brady walking off the field in defeat.

Although I agree I'd prefer the 49ers not get their sixth either. The packers
    havent' annoyed me since winning last year, so I give them a pass. new orleans would
    be a nice SB win and it would rub it further into the chargers for cutting Brees. I couldn't
    care less about the giants, "meh" if they win it.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Starter

User Info Menu

1 Denver - This just wasnt our year. I have no reason to dislike the Tebroncs. Im pulling for them to beat NE and Bal.

2 New Orleans - I have no issues with NO. I like Brees. Seems like a group of good fans. I would be OK with them winning it all.

3 Houston Texans - No real reason to hate the Texans. Maybe because I hated the Oilers I guess.

4 New York Giants - I was never a fan of Coughlin dating back to the Jaguar days. But alot of my hatred for Coughlin wore of when they ended the Cheats dream season. So I really have no problem with the Giants.

5 Green Bay Packers - I developed a very healthy dislike for the Packers last year. They were extremely lucky to beat us last year, and we beat ourselves every bit as much as the Packers beat us. They came into that game a cocky group, and they left that game a cocky group. I hope NYG embarrasses them at home this weekend.

6 San Francisco 49ers - I can not stand anything named Harbaugh at this point. They both make me sick. I cant wait for the Saints to their season.

7 New England Patriots - I hate the Ravens soo flipping bad I will actually root for the Patriots if they play the Ravens. Its not that I dont hate the Cheats. Its just that I hate the Rats waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse.

8 Baltimore Ravens - I hate everything about this team. I will watch all the remaining games with the hopes of popping champagne when someone ends their season.

Legend

User Info Menu

1) Ravens
    2) Pats*
    3) 49ers, mostly because of Harbaugh.

After that, nobody really bothers me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wouldn't bother me if Saints, Texans, G-men took the title. Broncos are almost on that list but the Tebow sucking would be beyond anything ever seen.

I can dial up a good bit of distaste for the other 4 due to coaches, players, rivals, or already having titles.

**And how does one hate the city Of New Orleans? That's head scratching. That place is an absolute blast. If you're single and can't have a good time there; you may already be dead.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hate the Pats... but I hate the Tebow hype even more and I would have a problem with another new religion being created if the Bronco's won.

I don't hate the Ravens but I do hate their coach...
    I don't hate the 49ers but I hate their coach...

Don't care if any of those other teams won as long as GB isn't getting every flag or get bogus calls like the last time they played NYG.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Wouldn't bother me if Saints, Texans, G-men took the title. Broncos are almost on that list but the Tebow sucking would be beyond anything ever seen.

I can dial up a good bit of distaste for the other 4 due to coaches, players, rivals, or already having titles.

**And how does one hate the city Of New Orleans? That's head scratching. That place is an absolute blast. If you're single and can't have a good time there; you may already be dead.
    I have been there... it is "fun" .. but very scummy. And extremely corrupt.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.