Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How's Everyone's Day Going?

Legend

User Info Menu

How's Everyone's Day Going?

I've talked to quite a few disgruntled Steelers fans today. Seems like everyone is bummed or mad or depressed.

I had all these feelings and then some yesterday, but today, I'm over it.

We had a great season. It was enjoyable. There were lots of highs and lows. But all and all it was a fun ride and beats the heck out of the offseason.

The only bummer is we won't be playing the next 3 weeks. And football withdrawl is going to set in early and last a little longer this offseason.

But there's next year. And I for one can't wait!!!!

This year was a bust. Most of them are. Life goes on.

I'm going to take this opportunity to pick up on some of the things I neglected during this season due to the football distraction.

Thanks to the Steelers for a great season.

And may you all have a healthy and productive offseason.

We are Steeler Nation and have a lot to be thankful for.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: How's Everyone's Day Going?

im still happy to be a steeler fan

Legend

User Info Menu

Wearing a Steelers t-shirt proudly today, in spite of yesterday's result. Anyone else sporting Steeler gear on the morning after?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Wearing a Steelers t-shirt proudly today, in spite of yesterday's result. Anyone else sporting Steeler gear on the morning after?
    Have mine on too.

Legend

User Info Menu

The license plate on the front and the tag holder on the back never come off my car. Neither does the Steelers Sticker on the window to my office at work. Proudly filled up my Steelers coffee mug today just as I do year round.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am still a bit cranky.

I can't wear any Steelers stuff to work.. BUT I sill carried my Steelers Lunch bag with pride.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Gawd, if one of my co-workers Tebow[s] me again, I'm gonna kick 'em in the ding ding!

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am still having nightmares about Ike Taylor getting burned by a RB.Well I will move on to the Steelers Draft.

Steelers fan for life and i would like to say Thank You to all Steelers players for a great season (12-4). **** happens and unfortunately for Steeler Nation, Steelers Defense played their worst game in the play off.

Get Healthy, Stay thirsty for SB and Draft Well Steelers.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Gawd, if one of my co-workers Tebow[s] me again, I'm gonna kick 'em in the ding ding!

I have seen an old guy doing Tebowing in a Subway station. Unfreakingbelievable.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Armpit Jr. started crying when the game ended. I immediately went into "it's just a game" mode. Told him the important thing was that they didn't quit. They fought hard until the end, but it just wasn't enough. To a certain extent, I believe that. And at that point, I was more concerned with cheering him up then sulking about the loss.

Doing ok today. Wore my Steeler knit hat - that's about all the gear I can wear to work. And considering all the injuries we had this season, I'm proud of the team and what they were able to accomplish.

And like someone mentioned yesterday, I feel better about losing to the Broncos then I would have to the Pats or Ravens. And realistically, with what was left of our team, I'm not sure we would have been able to compete with either team.