Thread: Can You Believe...

Can You Believe...

...All the buzz surrounding such a mediocre QB? Tim Tebow news headlines are making me ill.

Here's a few headlines: "Tim Tebow giving NFL whiplash", "Tebow inspiring nation", "Tim Tebow Is The Republicans' Last White Hope", "Tim Tebow 'Doubters' Now Only Exist in His Defenders' Minds?".

Guess the guy is going to save the world.

Re: Can You Believe...

MONDAY, JANUARY 09, 2012

Monday news and notes

Mike Tomlin said today that given another opportunity, he'd defend Tim Tebow the same way.

I actually don't blame him. Tebow hadn't shown the ability to throw the ball like he did on Sunday in previous weeks.

And Ike Taylor had more than done his job throughout this season on the opposing team's No. 1 receiver.

There was no reason to believe Tebow would suddenly become John Elway and Taylor would no longer be able to tackle in the open field.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    MONDAY, JANUARY 09, 2012

Monday news and notes

Mike Tomlin said today that given another opportunity, he'd defend Tim Tebow the same way.

I actually don't blame him. Tebow hadn't shown the ability to throw the ball like he did on Sunday in previous weeks.

And Ike Taylor had more than done his job throughout this season on the opposing team's No. 1 receiver.

There was no reason to believe Tebow would suddenly become John Elway and Taylor would no longer be able to tackle in the open field.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/

I think Tomlin has been around Arians to long. Tebow averages 31.6 yards per pass but Tomlin would play him the same way? Nice.

He played a good game. He had a few unbelievable passes that couldn't be stopped. Give him credit. Teams also have to respect his running ability. He makes teams think.

But it was against the overrated Steelers. He'll crash back to earth after the Pats beat them 31-10 in Foxboro.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    He played a good game. He had a few unbelievable passes that couldn't be stopped. Give him credit. Teams also have to respect his running ability. He makes teams think.

But it was against the overrated Steelers. He'll crash back to earth after the Pats beat them 31-10 in Foxboro.

the Pats* are gonna put a whooping on the Broncos...

Personally, I hope Denver wins and then loses to whoever in the AFCC.

Then the Saints win another. Quality team with quality players and a solid organization.