Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goodell tore Decker's ACL

Re: Goodell tore Decker's ACL

Yeah, and the Broncos player can deliver a helmet to helmet (and leading with the crown) hit to Redman with no flag or fine. They say he was a "runner". Please. The rules are crap.

Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar

I think James just lights folks up. If he gets banned from the NFL he should seek out a pro rugby team in Australia.
    @_Hellgrammite

I mentioned this when Goodell began his head shot b.s. Players would MUCH rather take a shot to the head than to the knees. I really wish there were some mainstream media reporters who would speak out on what Goodell is doing and has done to the league. I almost feel that James take on a lawsuit against Goodell for what he has done to James' character and reputatiom. In ANY other era, James Harrison is an absolute full blown defensive superstar. But Goodell has changed his image to one of a dirty player who is out to injure opponents. Ah hell, I could go on but it just makes me ill thinking about it

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    I mentioned this when Goodell began his head shot b.s. Players would MUCH rather take a shot to the head than to the knees. I really wish there were some mainstream media reporters who would speak out on what Goodell is doing and has done to the league. I almost feel that James take on a lawsuit against Goodell for what he has done to James' character and reputatiom. In ANY other era, James Harrison is an absolute full blown defensive superstar. But Goodell has changed his image to one of a dirty player who is out to injure opponents. Ah hell, I could go on but it just makes me ill thinking about it
    Dony worry. The real fans and all the players know it. Tomlin and LeBeau know it.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.