Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tebow 3:16

Re: Tebow 3:16

a better # than 316 is 250...

Updated: January 9, 2012

Source: Tim Tebow earns $250K bonus

By Adam Schefter - ESPN

Tebow has an escalator of $250,000 in his contract for each playoff victory assuming he participated in at least 70 percent of Denver's plays during the requisite season, according to an NFL source.

Being that he played 73 percent of Denver's plays this season, Tebow cashed in on a quarter-million salary escalator after his latest shocker -- an 80-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime Sunday to beat Pittsburgh 29-23 in the wild-card playoffs.

The play, according to Twitter, spawned a record 9,420 tweets per second.

Tebow could earn another $250,000 with another victory Saturday night at New England against the Patriots in a divisional-round game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/st ... ource-says

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    Ugh. This is just silly. I think it's why Tebow gets on so many people's nerve with all this bible crap that people conjur up. I know it's just tongue and cheek and making fun of it but it gets really old.
    it's getting nauseating. Like someone said in another thread...if he was Muslim and praying to Allah all of the time, he probably wouldn't have even been drafted.

Ugh. This is just silly. I think it's why Tebow gets on so many people's nerve with all this bible crap that people conjur up. I know it's just tongue and cheek and making fun of it but it gets really old.
    I think what is far worse is when someone disrespects something that others consider Holy. To say what you just said about the Holy Bible is wrong and very inconsiderate.

Here's another 3:16----"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16

I myself consider the Holy Bible something straight from the mouth of my God. I dont think it is right of you to say that about it. But I am sure you want to be respected yourself, right?
    Steelers 2014 Draft

1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    I think what is far worse is when someone disrespects something that others consider Holy. To say what you just said about the Holy Bible is wrong and very inconsiderate.

Here's another 3:16----"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16

I myself consider the Holy Bible something straight from the mouth of my God. I dont think it is right of you to say that about it. But I am sure you want to be respected yourself, right?
    Help!! I'm being oppressed!!

To be honest I wasn't bashing the bible but the "crap" that people conjure up about the bible with "316 passing yards", or even joke after joke on Jay Leno. I think ALL of it is inconsiderate to believers and non-believers alike.

Perhaps Tebow is being inconsiderate using a national stage to "tebow" and proselytize over the airwaves? Get over ourselves already. We wanna watch football, not your personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub

Help!! I'm being oppressed!!

To be honest I wasn't bashing the bible but the "crap" that people conjure up about the bible with "316 passing yards", or even joke after joke on Jay Leno. I think ALL of it is inconsiderate to believers and non-believers alike.

Perhaps Tebow is being inconsiderate using a national stage to "tebow" and proselytize over the airwaves? Get over ourselves already. We wanna watch football, not your personal life.
    Ok if you didnt mean what you said I accept. But when you use term "Bible Crap" it is very offensive. I consider the word of God to be Holy. But again if you didnt mean harm but it I understand. I too have said things I didnt mean. Things I regret saying. Thank God I have been forgiven.

Mark 16:16
    Steelers 2014 Draft

1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma