Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re: game broadcast... I nearly swallowed my tongue...

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: game broadcast... I nearly swallowed my tongue...

I never listen to the broadcast when I watch a game.

I do the broadcasting outloud myself, getting the down and distance,flag calls, etc. correct without having to listen to morons like nancy and simms here themselves talk.

I want to kick them in the teeth whenever I hear them speak.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: game broadcast... I nearly swallowed my tongue...

The whistle that blew the play dead was a horrible call (great for us) but horrible from a football perspective.

Tebow went 22 straight quarters without a TD and scored 20 points in about 4 minutes...

do you expect the announcers to do? Ooh and awe over Wallace dropping an easy pass and Legs snapping the ball over Ben's head?

Should they have done a sports science clip on Ben throwing an INT or Crotchery dropping an easy 3rd down grab that would have probably been a TD?

I could see if we stomped Denver and they gushed all over Tebow but they stomped us. I know it hurts but I really don't understand how announcers are "against" us when we play like trash.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"