Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rather this...

Rookie

User Info Menu

rather this...

I would rather lose to Denver than either NE or the Ravens.
    With our injuries I don't see how we would've won against either .

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: rather this...

exactly what I said to my Dad....
    but I do not have any football to look forward to next week, thats the only down part, but yea I could not hear about how the Patriots knocked us out for a 3rd time in the Brady era..

Backup

User Info Menu

Even if the Steelers won tonight, they were not gonna go anywhere. Especially with a gimpy Ben.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I have to agree with both of you. Now, here's hoping the Texans and the Broncos can pull off wins next week!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yep I was thinking the same thing. This may be a good thing in the long run. Maybe im thinking like a Bungal fan but now i think we draft at 24 and this may allow us to get the OL pick we need or maybe Donta Hightower who would be Farriors replacement.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudsteelerfamily

Wow. Just wow man.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pick6
    Quote Originally Posted by proudsteelerfamily

Wow. Just wow man.
    In my opinion, our injuries are insurmountable. Especially Ben after the way he ran around tonight.
    I have seen NE knock us out too many times.
    My disdain for the Ravens is endless.
    If we were healthy, I would welcome that match up. I said that back when they beat us at home. How sweet it will be to knock them out of the PO's again. This time on their turf. As the season progressed, this was not to happen.
    So, if we were not going to the SB this year, I would rather have it end at the hands of the Broncos, than the 2 teams that I just mentioned.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd always take another week of football.

Legend

User Info Menu

At least NE and Baltimore have good teams... I despise these teams bunk respect them. I don't respect the team we just loss to. They made more plays and won but they weren't favored for a reason.

Anyone who bets on the Steelers when they are favored like this is a fool. They always play down... always.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    At least NE and Baltimore have good teams... I despise these teams bunk respect them. I don't respect the team we just loss to. They made more plays and won but they weren't favored for a reason.

Anyone who bets on the Steelers when they are favored like this is a fool. They always play down... always.
    Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!

I am totally disgusted with this loss. I woke up three times in the middle of the night with that last drive and Ben going backwards twice being the first images in my head each time. And, I am so sick of hearing the broncos QB's name I can't even type it here!

I hate to say it but I hope the patsies* kick denver's asc all the way back to Colorado.

And then, of course, get their ascs kicked in the SB...AGAIN!

THAT I could live with...heh-heh-heh!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08