Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben and Lebeau

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben and Lebeau

Turnovers and bad game plan will doom us.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Ben and Lebeau

No, Roethlisberger and Tomlin's overrated youth movement players are our undoing.
    1) Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington

2) Miles Burris, LB San Diego State

3) Jordan White, WR, WMU

4) Mychal Kendricks, LB, Cal

5) Blake Gideon, F/S, Texas

6) Matt Conrath, DE, VA

7) Adam Nissley, TE, UCF

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden
    No, Roethlisberger and Tomlin's overrated youth movement players are our undoing.
    "Youth movement"?" That is ridiculous. Our veterans can't freaking stay on the field.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    "Youth movement"?" That is ridiculous. Our veterans can't freaking stay on the field.

Allow me to clarify. I mean the type of marginally talented, hardly productive at all at the collegiate level players that we have become so enamored with drafting since Tomlin arrived.

I have told many when coach Cowher's vets start falling apart and leaving,...we will be in considerable trouble left with the aforementioned players.
    1) Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington

2) Miles Burris, LB San Diego State

3) Jordan White, WR, WMU

4) Mychal Kendricks, LB, Cal

5) Blake Gideon, F/S, Texas

6) Matt Conrath, DE, VA

7) Adam Nissley, TE, UCF

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Allow me to clarify. I mean the type of marginally talented, hardly productive at all at the collegiate level players that we have become so enamored with drafting since Tomlin arrived.

I have told many when coach Cowher's vets start falling apart and leaving,...we will be in considerable trouble left with the aforementioned players.
    That assertion is silly... Two young Pro-bowl WRs are such wastes of roster spots. We lose because the game plans on both sides of the ball SUCKS THE BIG VEIN-LAYERED SAUSAGE...couple that with all the injuries and missing personnel.

Legend

User Info Menu

I said it before.... a 60% Ben is not as good as a 100% Batch. Get Ben out. He cannot play the kind of game he wants to play.

Starter

User Info Menu

Oh good Lord...SteelCzar76 is back with a different name. Railing against Tomlin and is "grits" players.

Didn't see you around much during the 12-4 regular season did we? No, you reserve your appearances for games like this. Or after the SB last year.

Pathetic, really. Steelers play like crap in the second quarter and you spring on the opportunity to push your anti- Tomlin agenda.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    Turnovers and bad game plan will doom us.
    How about WR catch the ball for a change?
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

very true, we have an entirely new DL than what we started the year with...Aaron Smith, Casey Hampton and Brett Keisel are all out.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast
    I said it before.... a 60% Ben is not as good as a 100% Batch. Get Ben out. He cannot play the kind of game he wants to play.
    Can't take Ben out unless Ben tells Airens and Tomlin that it's OK. Plus - If Batch comes in and doesn't throw three picks then who is going to believe that Ben at 60% is a better option than a 100% Batch?
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity