Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just not confident at all about this game

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just not confident at all about this game

I keep thinking of KC, Indy, and the Browns games. We play way down and we are not healthy in the least. I see a really close game and a real chance of losing.

Cripes.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Just not confident at all about this game

Pull your big girl panties up, and stop yur belly achin. You know we got this.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    That's what the Saints said last year going into Seattle. Just saying

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

As banged up as we are, nothing would surprise me. Then again, maybe the walking wounded and the rest of the team come out with their heads on fire and we whup the Donk's collective arses and we go into next week feeling that it may be possible after all! Hell Yeah!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

One thing I will say that makes me feel a little better is that this team always kicks it up another notch in the playoffs......

I just hope they have enough talented bodies to do so.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think we can win this game. Not confindent about going into next week against Baltimore or New England. A strong showing this week will boost my hopes for next week.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    As banged up as we are, nothing would surprise me. Then again, maybe the walking wounded and the rest of the team come out with their heads on fire and we whup the Donk's collective arses and we go into next week feeling that it may be possible after all! Hell Yeah!

Dude, how is anyone suppose to focus on your post with that distraction?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn

Legend

User Info Menu

Screw this negativity. We are the Steelers and this is our time of the year. Denver doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning this game and next week the Steelers will take care of the Rats. Our reward will be the AFC Championship, where it should be, at home against the Bengals.

Sound farfetched? I don't care. It's the Super Bowl or bust fellas!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob
    I keep thinking of KC, Indy, and the Browns games. We play way down and we are not healthy in the least. I see a really close game and a real chance of losing.

Cripes.
    Are you sure the Steelers are playing DOWN to those teams? Hmm. Sometimes I wonder.

Let's beat the Broncs decidedly and I will no longer wonder. This team is hobbling, weak at offensive line, has 2 RB's out, the starting FS out, Ben limping, a team that cannot force turnovers, a team that cannot score in the red zone and what do you have?

I am hoping now is the time to take the training wheels off and play to win instead of playing preseason type games.