Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just not confident at all about this game

Re: Just not confident at all about this game

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Screw this negativity. We are the Steelers and this is our time of the year. Denver doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning this game and next week the Steelers will take care of the Rats. Our reward will be the AFC Championship, where it should be, at home against the Bengals.

Sound farfetched? I don't care. It's the Super Bowl or bust fellas!!!
    ABSOFREAKINLUTELY!
    I can't stand threads like this.

who would you feel better about us playing?

every team that made the playoffs is at least a little bit good...

Hall of Famer

this game scares me a lot. im not worried at all about denver's offense but when the steelers have the ball i will worry. starks struggles against faster players coming off the end. the offense has been struggling lately and turning the ball over too much. i think the steelers will win but im sure it will be close

Hall of Famer

I understand what your saying Big Rob. Every game makes me a little anxious because they could potentially lose any one. But this year, despite all injuries and such, we have done a pretty good job of suffocating the weaker teams with our defense to achieve wins. No dismaying losses this year! We have lost to the Ravens, Texans, Ravens, and 49ers...not bad teams. So i have confidence about our chances this week.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

My crystal ball shows me:

Redman--27 carries, 136 yards, 1 TD
    Ben--15 of 22 for 244 and 2 TDs
    Tebow--11 of 36 for 69, 0 TDs and 2 picks

Final score: Steelers 24, Donks 3

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    My crystal ball shows me:

Redman--27 carries, 136 yards, 1 TD
    Ben--15 of 22 for 244 and 2 TDs
    Tebow--11 of 36 for 69, 0 TDs and 2 picks

Final score: Steelers 24, Donks 3
    I hope you are right but I just keep seeing 13-9 as more likely.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

When Tebow has shown a knack to pull things out, it has been when the game is close and it's all on the line. Not a whole lot of time left. etc.

I'll be scared if they are within a score of us and they have the ball at the end.

To avoid this, we need to get a nice lead on them.

Definately don't want to keep a team like Denver in the game.

Get a nice lead. Force Tebow to throw. Let the defense get some turnovers that way.

On a side note-I think Redman is gonna have a big game.
    I like having a couple RB's(Redman,Clay) that teams have very little film on and havent faced. Thats an advantage for us.

With those two having there way on the ground, it should open things up for Ben and allow him to get comfortable. Getting Ben comfortable again and in rhythm is what we need and the RB's can deliver that.

Just what I see.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkinsburg
    Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    As banged up as we are, nothing would surprise me. Then again, maybe the walking wounded and the rest of the team come out with their heads on fire and we whup the Donk's collective arses and we go into next week feeling that it may be possible after all! Hell Yeah!

Dude, how is anyone suppose to focus on your post with that distraction?
    Interestingly enough, that's Lucy Pinder, who was rumored to be Tim Tebow's girlfriend when the pic below start circling around the interwebz (however, she wasn't after all...we all know pure saintly Timmy would never even think of touching a woman outside of wedlock).

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel33
    When Tebow has shown a knack to pull things out, it has been when the game is close and it's all on the line. Not a whole lot of time left. etc.

I'll be scared if they are within a score of us and they have the ball at the end.

To avoid this, we need to get a nice lead on them.

Definately don't want to keep a team like Denver in the game.

Get a nice lead. Force Tebow to throw. Let the defense get some turnovers that way.

On a side note-I think Redman is gonna have a big game.
    I like having a couple RB's(Redman,Clay) that teams have very little film on and havent faced. Thats an advantage for us.

With those two having there way on the ground, it should open things up for Ben and allow him to get comfortable. Getting Ben comfortable again and in rhythm is what we need and the RB's can deliver that.

Just what I see.
    You were certainly right on this. Who didn't see it coming?