Thread: let me talk weather....

Pro Bowler

let me talk weather....

yea weather....
    I am looking forward to next week like the rest of you, but this NFL season seemed weird because can anybody name 1 game that was played in snowy weather or even incredibly cold weather.
    I know it seems weird to mention, let alone bring up in a topic, but I always enjoy watching cold weather games and this was the first year I can ever remember not seeing any such games for any teams in the NFL. There were a few games in green bay that were in the upper 20's and outside of the last 8 minutes of today's steeler game in cleveland that had flurries, it seemed the the NFL was played from April-August rather than September-January

Call me strange, but I missed the cold weather games, and to conclude, last weeks home finale looked like October with how green that grass was, shouldn't we be complaining about turf issues this time of the year, good grief

Re: let me talk weather....

Stop the complaining-lol. I've gotten used to this nice mild weather we've been having. After last year with all the rain, snow, etc, this is great. January is here now..We'll see some cold stuff, I'm sure....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

Re: let me talk weather....

The snow at the end of the game today didn't do it for you...