Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Stonio Again!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Stonio Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Santonio must bounce around in his head had he remained a Steeler he could have helped us win the 7th title.
    I'd be surprised if he cares. He seems like pure ego -- even during the last drive of the SB, he was taking valuable time to do his stupid first down celebration.
    His stupid celebrations helped us win a classic SB.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma

williar = teeceemadison. Pretty sure Ben must've gotten "close" to one of his gfs, friends, or family members. Dude's been on a monomaniacal anti-Ben vendetta for years.

Stonio is news because he's a recent ex-Steeler. It's not out of line to talk about players we've recently cut or traded. Still Steeler news IMO.

As I've said elsewhere, I'll always be grateful for his play as a Steeler. Also, as was already mentioned he was a big part of the Jets' success last year. However, at this point I'm really starting to think he might be the new Terrell Owens (it actually took me a minute to remember TO's name...and I think that's a good thing). Perhaps this is just more prevalent for WRs. However that doesn't mean we have to accept it. I prefer my Steelers to be primadonna-less.
    Oh' Great One! I am soooo disappointed in you! To listen to all of these blind, Ben-loving homers spew their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out, while chastising any remote, objectional point of view. For whatever reason, I thought you might have been a voice of reason... So. You're just a another one in sheep clothing...

And all due respect to teecee, mcee, youcee, rcee, joceee (sorry if I missed anyone) and any other current or former posters I have been mistaken for, SORRY!!! I ain't them.... Have a great day! Talk to you soon......
    [Looks around for "blind, Ben-loving homers spewing their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out"...after not seeing this, continues...]

My apologies if you are not teecee. I suppose there is room in the Steelers forum world for more than one irrational anti-Ben vendetta having poster. Carry on.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar

williar = teeceemadison. Pretty sure Ben must've gotten "close" to one of his gfs, friends, or family members. Dude's been on a monomaniacal anti-Ben vendetta for years.

Stonio is news because he's a recent ex-Steeler. It's not out of line to talk about players we've recently cut or traded. Still Steeler news IMO.

As I've said elsewhere, I'll always be grateful for his play as a Steeler. Also, as was already mentioned he was a big part of the Jets' success last year. However, at this point I'm really starting to think he might be the new Terrell Owens (it actually took me a minute to remember TO's name...and I think that's a good thing). Perhaps this is just more prevalent for WRs. However that doesn't mean we have to accept it. I prefer my Steelers to be primadonna-less.
    Oh' Great One! I am soooo disappointed in you! To listen to all of these blind, Ben-loving homers spew their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out, while chastising any remote, objectional point of view. For whatever reason, I thought you might have been a voice of reason... So. You're just a another one in sheep clothing...

And all due respect to teecee, mcee, youcee, rcee, joceee (sorry if I missed anyone) and any other current or former posters I have been mistaken for, SORRY!!! I ain't them.... Have a great day! Talk to you soon......
    [Looks around for "blind, Ben-loving homers spewing their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out"...after not seeing this, continues...]

My apologies if you are not teecee. I suppose there is room in the Steelers forum world for more than one irrational anti-Ben vendetta having poster. Carry on.
    Thank you!! I guess I can find room in my heart for another one of you too...