Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Stonio Again!!

Legend

Re: Stonio Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Santonio must bounce around in his head had he remained a Steeler he could have helped us win the 7th title.
    I'd be surprised if he cares. He seems like pure ego -- even during the last drive of the SB, he was taking valuable time to do his stupid first down celebration.
    His stupid celebrations helped us win a classic SB.

Quote Originally Posted by williar
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma

williar = teeceemadison. Pretty sure Ben must've gotten "close" to one of his gfs, friends, or family members. Dude's been on a monomaniacal anti-Ben vendetta for years.

Stonio is news because he's a recent ex-Steeler. It's not out of line to talk about players we've recently cut or traded. Still Steeler news IMO.

As I've said elsewhere, I'll always be grateful for his play as a Steeler. Also, as was already mentioned he was a big part of the Jets' success last year. However, at this point I'm really starting to think he might be the new Terrell Owens (it actually took me a minute to remember TO's name...and I think that's a good thing). Perhaps this is just more prevalent for WRs. However that doesn't mean we have to accept it. I prefer my Steelers to be primadonna-less.
    Oh' Great One! I am soooo disappointed in you! To listen to all of these blind, Ben-loving homers spew their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out, while chastising any remote, objectional point of view. For whatever reason, I thought you might have been a voice of reason... So. You're just a another one in sheep clothing...

And all due respect to teecee, mcee, youcee, rcee, joceee (sorry if I missed anyone) and any other current or former posters I have been mistaken for, SORRY!!! I ain't them.... Have a great day! Talk to you soon......
    [Looks around for "blind, Ben-loving homers spewing their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out"...after not seeing this, continues...]

My apologies if you are not teecee. I suppose there is room in the Steelers forum world for more than one irrational anti-Ben vendetta having poster. Carry on.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Quote Originally Posted by williar

williar = teeceemadison. Pretty sure Ben must've gotten "close" to one of his gfs, friends, or family members. Dude's been on a monomaniacal anti-Ben vendetta for years.

Stonio is news because he's a recent ex-Steeler. It's not out of line to talk about players we've recently cut or traded. Still Steeler news IMO.

As I've said elsewhere, I'll always be grateful for his play as a Steeler. Also, as was already mentioned he was a big part of the Jets' success last year. However, at this point I'm really starting to think he might be the new Terrell Owens (it actually took me a minute to remember TO's name...and I think that's a good thing). Perhaps this is just more prevalent for WRs. However that doesn't mean we have to accept it. I prefer my Steelers to be primadonna-less.
    Oh' Great One! I am soooo disappointed in you! To listen to all of these blind, Ben-loving homers spew their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out, while chastising any remote, objectional point of view. For whatever reason, I thought you might have been a voice of reason... So. You're just a another one in sheep clothing...

And all due respect to teecee, mcee, youcee, rcee, joceee (sorry if I missed anyone) and any other current or former posters I have been mistaken for, SORRY!!! I ain't them.... Have a great day! Talk to you soon......
    [Looks around for "blind, Ben-loving homers spewing their undying love and support for Ben day in and day out"...after not seeing this, continues...]

My apologies if you are not teecee. I suppose there is room in the Steelers forum world for more than one irrational anti-Ben vendetta having poster. Carry on.
    Thank you!! I guess I can find room in my heart for another one of you too...