Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today.s early games

Legend

User Info Menu

Today.s early games

Which one are you watching?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Today.s early games

Jets Miami,Jets looking uninspired

Legend

User Info Menu

Miami looking good to this point

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bills up 7 on the Pats.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Bills up 7 on the Pats.

How long is that going to last

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Got the Jags/Colts. Jags drove length of field and got it to the 1 yard line. Had two chances to punch it in and couldn't do it. Turned it over on downs to Colts. I actually wish the Colts would win this one, to take them out of the Andrew LUck pool. Every Colts fan I know wants him badly, so therefore I hope he goes elsewhere....

Legend

User Info Menu

Probably not long. (3 and out for the Pats)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    Got the Jags/Colts. Jags drove length of field and got it to the 1 yard line. Had two chances to punch it in and couldn't do it. Turned it over on downs to Colts. I actually wish the Colts would win this one, to take them out of the Andrew LUck pool. Every Colts fan I know wants him badly, so therefore I hope he goes elsewhere....

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Fitzpatrick rocking the Keisel beard. 14-0 Bills.

Legend

User Info Menu

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin