Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cam Newton coming back to earth!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Cam Newton coming back to earth!

Cam Newton

13 games 59.7% comp 3573 yards 15 TD's 16 INT's 81.1 QB rating Team record 4-9

Yeah we all know he can run but can he throw? Seems to be struggling with that overall.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Cam Newton coming back to earth!

Not trying to be a Cam Newton apologist here, nor a (loser) stat geek, but If I recall correctly Cam has given his team considerable leads in most of their games. I mean, do the panthers have a defense on the payroll or what? Aaron Rogers couldn't work any magic with that non existence of a defense...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

A 59.7% completion percentage, 16 picks, and a 81.1 QB rating has nothing to do with the Panthers defense.

Just sayin' :P

Administrator

User Info Menu

He's no Tim Tebow!
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Strangely, those numbers are pretty close to Ben's were the last time we won the SB.
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snarky
    Strangely, those numbers are pretty close to Ben's were the last time we won the SB.
    ...but no where close to Ben's rookie year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    A 59.7% completion percentage, 16 picks, and a 81.1 QB rating has nothing to do with the Panthers defense.

It's a TEAM game... Where would Ben be without his defense.

Just sayin'

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And neither do his 13 rushing TDs, 45 rushing YPG and 4.9 YPC

Just sayin' ... :P

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    He's no Tim Tebow!

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Cam Newton

13 games 59.7% comp 3573 yards 15 TD's 16 INT's 81.1 QB rating Team record 4-9

Yeah we all know he can run but can he throw? Seems to be struggling with that overall.
    Have you watched him this year? The guy has it all...

They have led in 12 of 13 games this season at the half. They lost their 2 best players on D and have to score 30+ to win a game.

A rookie QB, rookie HC, new OC and DC on a team that was 2-14 last year. Not exactly sure why everyone expected a playoff run this year.

I know all this because I live in Charlotte is trust me... it's much better than last year. The games are exciting and aren't over by the end of the 1st quarter. I'm giddy the guy is a Panther since I have to watch them most Sundays if I stay home.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"