Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Ben human?

Starter

User Info Menu

Is Ben human?

Baltimore Ravens fan posted this on facebook last night and made me laugh...

"Is #7 even human???"

Haha, I'm sure Ravens fans everywhere were shaking their heads watching him come back in the second half. True warrior...

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Is Ben human?

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis

"Is #7 even human???"

Haha, I'm sure Ravens fans everywhere were shaking their heads watching him come back in the second half. True warrior...
    They were thinking.. "this is the year" LOL

I had fun at the sports bar last night because people really thought his season was done.

someone in chat asked if Ben was going to pull a Willis Reed... and he did.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis

"Is #7 even human???"

They were thinking.. "this is the year" LOL

I had fun at the sports bar last night because people really thought his season was done.

someone in chat asked if Ben was going to pull a Willis Reed... and he did.
    There were some Browns' fans acting like they had won the SB when Ben went out. I was extra loud with the "Whooooooo" after the Gay INT and the TD.
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Roethlisberger in a walking boot with high ankle sprain

Posted by Mike Florio on December 9, 2011

Last night, Ben Roethlisberger — and plenty of viewers at home — thought he broke his leg. As it turns out, a league source tells PFT that Roethlisberger has been diagnosed with a high ankle sprain, based on an MRI conducted today.

Per the source, Ben is in a walking boot and “not feeling good.”

The news makes even more remarkable the fact that Ben returned to action for the second half. But it also means that it’s not a sure thing he’ll face the 49ers in 10 days.

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/09/roethlisberger-in-a-walking-boot-with-high-ankle-sprain/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... le-sprain/[/url]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Roethlisberger in a walking boot with high ankle sprain

Posted by Mike Florio on December 9, 2011

Last night, Ben Roethlisberger — and plenty of viewers at home — thought he broke his leg. As it turns out, a league source tells PFT that Roethlisberger has been diagnosed with a high ankle sprain, based on an MRI conducted today.

Per the source, Ben is in a walking boot and “not feeling good.”

The news makes even more remarkable the fact that Ben returned to action for the second half. But it also means that it’s not a sure thing he’ll face the 49ers in 10 days.

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/09/roethlisberger-in-a-walking-boot-with-high-ankle-sprain/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... le-sprain/[/url]
    Just to mess with Florio, Tomlin should have announced that Roethlisberger and Pouncey have "high-ankle-sprain-like-symptoms."
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

According to most Browns/Ravens fans, he was faking it....lol

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
    -- Jack Lambert --

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel

Yeah...when his body was facing one end zone, but the toes on his one foot were still facing the other end zone...that was just pretending. What a drama queen!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel

According to most of the talking-head ex-players (including the the NFL Network haters) Ben is more than just an elite QB, he is a great "football player". The one hater I am waiting to hear from is Steve Young.

Faking it and not reallly making it, sounds like a Cleveland trademark.

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

NFL from the sidelines

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 09, 2011

Ben Roethlisberger was in a walking boot today. So was Maurkice Pouncey.

Some have questioned why Roethlisberger was able to return to the game with the same injury that Pouncey was unable to come back from.

It's simple, really. Roethlisberger isn't pushing on a 320-pound defensive tackle on every play like Pouncey needs to be able to do.

Roethlisberger's mobility was very limited following the injury. But he got by.

Pouncey would not have been able to do the same thing.

posted by Dale Lolley

[url="http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/"]http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/[/url]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha