Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst OGs in NFL?

Backup

User Info Menu

Worst OGs in NFL?

I say yes. This is maybe the best skilled position in football yet cannot score and is horrid in the redzone. And it's on the guards. I'd like to see them draft OG in firsth round. Two would better. They do that, they can contend next year. Otherwise it's another year of offense losing games.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Worst OGs in NFL?

Yep , pathetic.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes. That, and the retard at OC are a lethal combination.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

foster has been solid this year.

cant have pro-bowlers at every position.

Backup

User Info Menu

I dont understand why Gilbert isnt starting RG OR LG and Scott isnt starting at RT which is supposed to be his natural position. In my opinion its a better starting line.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Foster is below average at best & with Kemo back in the line-up this offense went nowhere.

Carl Nicks sure would look good in the B&G along with DeCastro...
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gilbert is gonna be the LT someday soon. Might as well get him the starting experience at Tackle now. Foster had a bad game, but glad to see Legs in there. I'd keep Kemo at LG and Legs at RG and bring Foster out. I don't know if I'd draft a OG in round 1, but it would be nice to see them maybe go after a decent FA at G. I'd like to see them draft a top notch CB in round 1. Been saying that for 3 years now.

Also still say, if you want to run with regularity, get a FB. Vonte Leach style.

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

legs got abused early this year at RG. how quickly some forget.

foster is doing fine.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TD386Steel
    I dont understand why Gilbert isnt starting RG OR LG and Scott isnt starting at RT which is supposed to be his natural position. In my opinion its a better starting line.
    because Scott is terrible

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    Gilbert is gonna be the LT someday soon. Might as well get him the starting experience at Tackle now. Foster had a bad game, but glad to see Legs in there. I'd keep Kemo at LG and Legs at RG and bring Foster out. I don't know if I'd draft a OG in round 1, but it would be nice to see them maybe go after a decent FA at G. I'd like to see them draft a top notch CB in round 1. Been saying that for 3 years now.

Also still say, if you want to run with regularity, get a FB. Vonte Leach style.

terrible idea. If anything I'd put Foster at LG and Kemo at Rg. Kemo is TERRIBLE in space. when the LT has to fan out to get a speed rusher Kemo is exposed and LOOKS HORRENDOUS. that's why Legs is the new LG. ideally I'd put Legs at LG and Kemo at RG. and then I'd draft a 1st round guard and get Kemo out of town