Still a peer to Ward and Cotchery
    I love your weekly preparation
    Teaching receivers to gain separation
    Excluding the one who is part asian
    Beam me up! Steeler Nation.

(repeat chorus)

There, he is now fully sung.
    Hilarious!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Unsung assistant coach who never gets talked about

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Not to toot, but......

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy on 3/15/72
    Today is the day of the real Immaculate Conception. Today God introduced Michael Tomlin into the world who will one day be a leader of men. And he will be the youngest ever to lead these men to victory.

I had a dream that in 4 years another boy named Scottie will be brought into this world to assist Michael in leading these men. He will have a smaller role, but will be instrumental in the development of the Young Money Crew. His accomplishment will be overlooked by many, but nonetheless they will be instrumental to the success of these men
    As there were no internet message board in 1972, did you write this on the wall of a bathroom stall or something?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    As there were no internet message board in 1972, did you write this on the wall of a bathroom stall or something?
    Flippy = Sea Bass

I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns.

Hall of Famer

I think that Nostradamus himself predicted this. From the lost writings of anitquity:

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus_Steel
    In those days a son shall arise, spawned from the land of the cerulean Lucifer. The son will bring forth and magnify the powers of the swift and elusive youthful warriors of the golden army that compete in the mighty fortress at the confluence causing a wave of terrible exultation.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Maybe he's the heir apparent to Tomlin.
    it's possible. after all, Tomlin's coaching career began as the WR coach at Virginia Military Institute...
    ..also Tomlin actually played WR in college.

Let me add something here. The Steelers have two above average, exceptional receivers. That's it. Nothing more. Wallace and Brown. Ward is fading, and Sanders has yet to really establish himself.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Maybe he's the heir apparent to Tomlin.
    it's possible. after all, Tomlin's coaching career began as the WR coach at Virginia Military Institute...
    ..also Tomlin actually played WR in college.

Let me add something here. The Steelers have two above average, exceptional receivers. That's it. Nothing more. Wallace and Brown. Ward is fading, and Sanders has yet to really establish himself.
    To an extent, I disagree. As far as the rest of this season is concerned, Cotchery and Sanders are excellent 3rd and 4th options. Cotchery has had several seasons with the Jets with good numbers for an underneath possession receiver. Sanders has over 600 yards and 4 TDs in about one season's worth of work as a 3rd and 4th receiver in this offense. That is pretty good production. Between his injuries this season and his lack of starting assignments, I'd agree that he has not proven himself to be a starting caliber receiver yet. But, he has been effective and he has demonstrated excellent burst and route running. To say he has shown nothing yet is simply wrong.

For some color, let's compare Sanders and Brown on career REC-YARDS-TDS.
    Sanders
    46-619-4
    Antonio Brown
    60-793-1

I'm not saying I don't like Brown better. I do. But, Sanders production has been very solid so far in his career (especially considering he has been a backup receiver and been injured this season).

After this season, Ward will likely be gone, Cotchery is a UFA, and Wallace is a RFA. We will need to add a couple of WRs.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.