Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What to do this Sunday ?

Re: What to do this Sunday ?

I'm going to put up the tree for the kids a little early this year...

I'm all about Jesus' Birthday...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Yeah, my wife already has my weekend slotted for shopping.

Men and shopping, it's like oil and water, they don't mix, lol!!! I prefer to shop alone. I came take my time and not worry about anyone else's schedule.

Steelnavy, thank you for what you're doing for our country. Thoughts and prayers for a safe trip home and for your family while you're serving.

I haven't seen who we get this weekend, but most likely the horrid Colts. If it's Balty/Cincy, I'll watch it.

Last weekend we put up all the outdoor Christmas decorations. This Sunday I might put the tree up. Get it done before the holiday weekend and my insane day of Black Friday shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Yeah, my wife already has my weekend slotted for shopping.

Men and shopping, it's like oil and water, they don't mix, lol!!! I prefer to shop alone. I came take my time and not worry about anyone else's schedule.

Steelnavy, thank you for what you're doing for our country. Thoughts and prayers for a safe trip home and for your family while you're serving.

I haven't seen who we get this weekend, but most likely the horrid Colts. If it's Balty/Cincy, I'll watch it.

Last weekend we put up all the outdoor Christmas decorations. This Sunday I might put the tree up. Get it done before the holiday weekend and my insane day of Black Friday shopping.

This may help

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk11.html

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I hate to shop but when I do, I know exactly what I want and I buy it. I don't waste any time I can make it go quick unless, there are long lines or stuff like that.
    I do hate when you go to a place and there are no sales clerks at the registor machines and you need to walk to different departments only to find that there is a line of people there waiting to checkout.

Even when I'm at Lowes or Home Depot they will have a row of checkout lines but usually just two people actually working just two registors.

I'll be watching the games tomorrow and I doubt my wife will have me do anything other than watching my 7 year old daughter. She has pneumonia that just started today. I hate to see kids sick and especially her because she has Downs Syndrome and everything is much rougher on down kids.

Had a great time with the wife and friends at the New Kent Winery. The weather was perfect (sunny and 75) for a relaxing afternoon with a bottle of wine. Usually Steeler bye weeks are downers, but this was the best ever. I highly recommend it!

And I appreciate all of your appreciation of what I am about to do for the next year. But this is something that "we" volunteered for and have had more than a year to prepare and are good with it.

And on the appreciation note, all of you that take the time to fill this site with the latest Steeler news, thank you!