Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to do this Sunday ?

Backup

Re: What to do this Sunday ?

Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy
    Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!

I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).
    May God Bless you and your family! Thank you for your time and service for this country!
    Safe return...

Are you guys kidding me? I'm going to be watching my boy Tony Stewart win the Nascar Sprint Cup Championship. This is like a game seven folks. 3 points, 2 drivers, and 1 race.

The Smoke will rise!!

Steelers 2014 Draft

1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers>NFL
    Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!

I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).
    May God Bless you and your family! Thank you for your time and service for this country!
    Safe return...

you're a good man steelnavy, I will drink a glass of wine in your honor this Sunday...

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Are you guys kidding me? I'm going to be watching my boy Tony Stewart win the Nascar Sprint Cup Championship. This is like a game seven folks. 3 points, 2 drivers, and 1 race.

The Smoke will rise!!
    I know not this "Nascar" that you speak of.

If I need a Sunday afternoon nap, watching others turn left will surely do the trick.

1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub

The Smoke will rise!!

did you see the interview between Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards yet?

some seriously funny trash-talking...

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

Safe return...

you're a good man steelnavy, I will drink a glass of wine in your honor this Sunday...

X 2 and thank you very much
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

Kill a deer in the AM, go to church, come home and watch all the action on the NFL Sunday Ticket. Might be a good NFL RedZone day
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

Safe return...

X 2 and thank you very much

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I hope at some point you and your wife get some alone time in the limo while your friends are strolling through the vineyard.

Godspeed to you and your platoon Steelnavy, stay low, be accurate and be safe. Thank you for serving.

Pappy

1.15) Ra'Shede Hageman - DE
    2.47) Jason Verrett - CB
    3.97) CJ Fiedorowicz - TE
    4.114) Brandon Coleman - WR
    5.145) Lamin Barrow - ILB
    5.173) Terrance Mitchell - CB
    6.176)
    7.207) Jay Bromley - DT
    7.215)

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Yeah, my wife already has my weekend slotted for shopping.

2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon