Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: What to do this Sunday ?

  1. #21
    Backup
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    488

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy
    Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!


    I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).
    May God Bless you and your family! Thank you for your time and service for this country!
    Safe return...

  2. #22
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,652

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Are you guys kidding me? I'm going to be watching my boy Tony Stewart win the Nascar Sprint Cup Championship. This is like a game seven folks. 3 points, 2 drivers, and 1 race.

    The Smoke will rise!!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  3. #23
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    17,182

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers>NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy
    Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!


    I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).
    May God Bless you and your family! Thank you for your time and service for this country!
    Safe return...

    you're a good man steelnavy, I will drink a glass of wine in your honor this Sunday...

  4. #24
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,512

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Are you guys kidding me? I'm going to be watching my boy Tony Stewart win the Nascar Sprint Cup Championship. This is like a game seven folks. 3 points, 2 drivers, and 1 race.

    The Smoke will rise!!
    I know not this "Nascar" that you speak of.

    If I need a Sunday afternoon nap, watching others turn left will surely do the trick.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  5. #25
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    17,182

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Are you guys kidding me? I'm going to be watching my boy Tony Stewart win the Nascar Sprint Cup Championship. This is like a game seven folks. 3 points, 2 drivers, and 1 race.

    The Smoke will rise!!

    did you see the interview between Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards yet?

    some seriously funny trash-talking...

  6. #26
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,387

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers>NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy
    Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!


    I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).
    May God Bless you and your family! Thank you for your time and service for this country!
    Safe return...

    you're a good man steelnavy, I will drink a glass of wine in your honor this Sunday...


    X 2 and thank you very much

  7. #27
    Hall of Famer SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,979

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Kill a deer in the AM, go to church, come home and watch all the action on the NFL Sunday Ticket. Might be a good NFL RedZone day
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  8. #28
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    8,046

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers>NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy
    Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!


    I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).
    May God Bless you and your family! Thank you for your time and service for this country!
    Safe return...

    you're a good man steelnavy, I will drink a glass of wine in your honor this Sunday...


    X 2 and thank you very much

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  9. #29
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy
    Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!


    I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).
    I hope at some point you and your wife get some alone time in the limo while your friends are strolling through the vineyard.

    Godspeed to you and your platoon Steelnavy, stay low, be accurate and be safe. Thank you for serving.

    Pappy


    1.22) Alvin "Bud" Dupree, OLB/DE, Kentucky
    2.56) Senquez Golson, CB/S, Ole Miss
    3.87) Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
    4.121) Doran Grant, CB, OSU
    5.160) Jesse James, TE, PSU
    6.199) Letterius Walton, DT, Central Michigan
    6.212) Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami
    7.239) Gerod Holliman, FS, Louisville


    Iím gonna protect him from himself (James Harrison). He and Will Allen are too old to be working right now. - Mike Tomlin

  10. #30
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,105

    Re: What to do this Sunday ?

    Yeah, my wife already has my weekend slotted for shopping.

    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) Tre McBride-WR
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Senquez Golson-DB
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Matt Jones-RB
    7) Gerod Holliman-S

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •