Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to do this Sunday ?

Re: What to do this Sunday ?

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers>NFL
    I'll be fine. Wife & I are going to see TranSiberian Orchestra Concert at the Giant Center in Hershey. Perfect weekend for the concert, since Steelers have a bye week.

By the way, GO BEN's-GALS...
    I love TSO, if you've never seen them before you are going to enjoy the concert. I'm jealous of you. Enjoy!

Pappy

TSO puts on a great show.

After my horrid showing this week in Jooser's League, I'm going to spend most of the weekend watching red zone and scouting as I prepare for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete
    To tell you the truth my heart needs a bye this week from this team....
    + 1 The bye couldn't come soon enough for me..

Legend

I have 2 tons of leaves in my yard from the last 4 days. I'm sure I'll be raking this weekend and by the looks of it, 90% of the leaves haven't even fallen and it will look like I did nothing.

I've got 3 fantasy leagues going ESPN, NFL.COM & Yahoo that will help. Go Bengals

Drink beer and watch football?

Is this a trick question?

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I have 2 tons of leaves in my yard from the last 4 days. I'm sure I'll be raking this weekend and by the looks of it, 90% of the leaves haven't even fallen and it will look like I did nothing.
    Gave that sheeyat up for condo life 3.5 years ago and never looked back. No garage full of tools, machines, and yard implements, no snow to shovel, no leaves to rake, no yard to mow, no weeds to kill.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Sunday isn't even here yet and I'm already having Steeler withdraws. When there is no Steeler football it messes with my system. I dare not tell my wife there's a bye this week or else I'm going to have to do something stupid around the house.
    Haha... bust out an old VHS of a game, and put it on
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

I'm happy for a break. Lawn work is a calling.....

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Getting ready to go to Pakistan for a year and the wife is trying to squeeze in some quality time. So she rented a limousine and invited some friends along to visit a winery an hour away, and the only day they had available was Sunday. Thank gawd the Steelers aren't playing!

I was supposed to leave on Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but was given permission to slide it to Monday night for family reasons (so that I wouldn't miss the Chiefs game!).

Backup

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers>NFL
    I'll be fine. Wife & I are going to see TranSiberian Orchestra Concert at the Giant Center in Hershey. Perfect weekend for the concert, since Steelers have a bye week.

By the way, GO BEN's-GALS...
    I love TSO, if you've never seen them before you are going to enjoy the concert. I'm jealous of you. Enjoy!

Pappy

TSO puts on a great show.

After my horrid showing this week in Jooser's League, I'm going to spend most of the weekend watching red zone and scouting as I prepare for the playoffs.
    My wife & I saw them last year for the first time. AWESOME show! Going again thia year, and taking friends who never saw them yet.