Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My hate for the Bungholes

Backup

User Info Menu

My hate for the Bungholes

has diminished... With Ocho Stinko, Who's yer momma and Carson Palmer gone, their attitude has changed. Those were some big mouth, whiny jackarses (especially Palmer) on that team.

I think I actually respected them a little bit today. Andy Dalton was impressive and I wish the kid good luck in the future (except when playing the Steelers, of course). They seem to have put together a solid team this year.

On the other hand, the Ravens are still the big mouth jackarses as always... So glad that our team does not act like those idiots...

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: My hate for the Bungholes

I know what you mean, I also have come to appreciate some of the newer members of the Cincinnati Bungals:

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    I know what you mean, I also have come to appreciate some of the newer members of the Cincinnati Bungals:

OHHHH Natalie, how I wish I could appreciate you even more!
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Interesting. Just last year some people were saying the same things about Baltimore. Hopefully the Bengals won't let their success go to their heads like the Ravens have.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Interesting. Just last year some people were saying the same things about Baltimore. Hopefully the Bengals won't let their success go to their heads like the Ravens have.

Considering that their head coaches have been Brian Billick and John Harbaugh, I don't think anyone has ever respected the Ravens or the way the conduct themselves.

Backup

User Info Menu

That is a good football team. Kind of like them and they will bring it in two weeks. Good competition.

I like Marvin Lewis. They are nothing like the stinking Ratbirds and that goof of a coach.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock

Considering that their head coaches have been Brian Billick and John Harbaugh, I don't think anyone has ever respected the Ravens or the way the conduct themselves.
    Not the way they conduct themselves...the way they play the game. Our games vs them over the past few years have been so close. I remember reading posts about how we hate but respect them. To me, its like a sibling rivalry. This year they've gotten the better of their big brother. But if we get them in the playoffs, I wouldn't bet against us!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Really? Who said that they respect the Ravens recently? The last time that I recall having a little respect for them was when they won the Super Bowl (which I believe was pre Ray stabbing fiasco). I actually rooted for them. But I would NEVER do that now. They are so cocky and are always talking trash. I also got tired of hearing how they were still the better team after every loss to the Steelers. So when we beat them, they are the better team, and when they beat us twice this year, they are the better team.

I hope the Steelers get to see them in the playoffs. As someone already stated, Flacco has had his best stats and lucky breaks against the Steelers. Odds are against that happening for a third time in one year. He shows week in and out that he is not that good of a qb.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy
    Really? Who said that they respect the Ravens recently? The last time that I recall having a little respect for them was when they won the Super Bowl (which I believe was pre Ray stabbing fiasco). I actually rooted for them. But I would NEVER do that now. They are so cocky and are always talking trash. I also got tired of hearing how they were still the better team after every loss to the Steelers. So when we beat them, they are the better team, and when they beat us twice this year, they are the better team.

I hope the Steelers get to see them in the playoffs. As someone already stated, Flacco has had his best stats and lucky breaks against the Steelers. Odds are against that happening for a third time in one year. He shows week in and out that he is not that good of a qb.
    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15812&hilit=respect+ravens"]viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15812&hilit=respect+ravens[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

How can you not respect the way the Ravens play us? I don't like the coach but I respect their game. I don't respect the Bengals because they haven't done anything to deserve it.

The main reason I don't respect the Bengals is because their owner has been anti-active in putting a good team on the field, half the Bengals we're in trouble every other week and the fans are fair weather.

I think fans would find some respect for the Ravens if we beat them last time around.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"