Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ravens Lose!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

Re: Ravens Lose!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside of the SF, I don't see a loss for the Steelers. If we can get that game, I think we win out. Then to get the 1-seed, we need one Baltimore loss (between CIN x 2, SF and SD I think they will drop one) and one HOU loss. HOU has a relatively easy schedule, though, with the best chance of dropping a game being among ATL/CIN/TEN. It's do-able.

Legend

Its obvious the only game the Ravens get up for is the Steelers.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose a few more games this year. Its obvious they geared up just to beat us.

Just saw that Lynch play late in the game where he broke down way-way and another guy and got the 1ts down. That was sweet to see.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose a few more games this year. Its obvious they geared up just to beat us.
    i gotta agree with some of that

when other teams blitz flacco he looks surprised and doesnt perform as well as he does vs. us. almost like he knows where are blitzes are coming from every time

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

the Ratbirds got bit by their Super Bowl hangover for the 2nd time this season...

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete
    The Seahawks just poured Gatorade over Pete Carroll's head.....

Nahhh, just kidding
    It would seem last week's game wasn't the Super Bowl huh. haha

It's to hard to accept the fact that this Rats team beat us twice, yet lose to the Seachickens (who we pummeled), the Jags, and the Titans. They almost lost to the Cards as well.......

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    It's to hard to accept the fact that this Rats team beat us twice, yet lose to the Seachickens (who we pummeled), the Jags, and the Titans. They almost lost to the Cards as well.......
    They only get up for 2 games a year. In their minds, they won the Super Bowl twice this season (even have extended on-field celebrations with Gatorade baths to prove it), so who cares if they lose every other game and miss out on a chance to compete for the actual Super Bowl that the other 31 teams care more about?

1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    They only get up for 2 games a year. In their minds, they won the Super Bowl twice this season (even have extended on-field celebrations with Gatorade baths to prove it), so who cares if they lose every other game and miss out on a chance to compete for the actual Super Bowl that the other 31 teams care more about?
    Wow..... I turned the tv off right after both losses and avoided all media/boards for the following week after each loss. Hadn't heard about the Gatorade bath. That's truly pathetic.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Wow..... I turned the tv off right after both losses and avoided all media/boards for the following week after each loss. Hadn't heard about the Gatorade bath. That's truly pathetic.
    I don't believe they did it after game one, but they most certainly did it last week on our turf. Don't worry...we'll remember that.

1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware