Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruthless, SN1 and others - was Heinz ROCKING!!????

Ruthless, SN1 and others - was Heinz ROCKING!!????

Man, it sounded like an awesome game to be at.

You guys that were at the game ... tell us some inside stories please!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Re: Ruthless, SN1 and others - was Heinz ROCKING!!????

I saw SN1 on TV a few times, it looked like it was rocking! Way to carry that #7 SN1!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

I kept trying to catch him on TV, but no luck. I was looking for that hat.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Gotta ask...... does he have a unique hat or something to be able to tell who he is??

Pro Bowler

from my seats it was an interesting dynamic. at the start of the game the crowd was excited - but extremely on edge. then on the titans first play chris johnson hits it for 20 and the entire stadium shuddered. just imagine for those watching on tv what you screamed on that first play multiplied by 65 thousand. slowly however confidence was restored and at the half I'd say the mood was cautiously optimistic. it was exciting and it was loud but I think we were all on edge and half expecting the bottom to fall out - particularly when they recovered the onside kick everyone knew was coming. still, it WAS loud and it was rocking and the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter were really fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter
    from my seats it was an interesting dynamic. at the start of the game the crowd was excited - but extremely on edge. then on the titans first play chris johnson hits it for 20 and the entire stadium shuddered. just imagine for those watching on tv what you screamed on that first play multiplied by 65 thousand. slowly however confidence was restored and at the half I'd say the mood was cautiously optimistic. it was exciting and it was loud but I think we were all on edge and half expecting the bottom to fall out - particularly when they recovered the onside kick everyone knew was coming. still, it WAS loud and it was rocking and the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter were really fun to watch.
    Thanks for that, STARLIFTER!!!

I bet it went nuts when WOOD picked that off! And the rainbow to Wallace!!

Dang, I wish I could have gone to that game instead of the Houston game in Reliant Stadium I suffered through!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

It was a great atmosphere, especially coming off that performance in Hou. I was particulary angry at the start of the game (3 out of 4 road games had something to do with that) and was screaming my head off. I was sweating profusely after the Titans opening drive. My end zone was rocking and I was pumped to hear the 1st Renegade of 2011. I got a bunch of texts from people that said they spotted me on tv. I am going to rewatch this week to check it out. I got to catch up with RB at the beginning of the game and can't wait for the Planetsteelers tailgate III.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    Gotta ask...... does he have a unique hat or something to be able to tell who he is??
    No unique hat, just strikingly good looks!
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    No unique hat, just strikingly good looks!
    So the hat must cover most of your face

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar

From my vantage point in 529, looked like a lot of empty seats, even after the lollygagging drunken tailgaters finally made their way into the stadium.
    @_Hellgrammite