Thread: Predict the personnel changes for next week!

Legend

User Info Menu

Predict the personnel changes for next week!

I'll start:

1) BA gone!!

Ok, now I'll be serious!

2) None!!

Ok, NOW I'll be serious!!

3) Smitty out.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Predict the personnel changes for next week!

well it was a sad day when I was thinking to myself..."It would be nice to have Jonathan Scott back"

That would be a start

SMITTY is prob. out for the season. after all it's October so he's due for a season ending injury.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

None, next question.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If and when Keisel comes back, do you move Hood to Smith's spot and have Smith come in and spell those two? It's not as though Hood is tearing the door off the hinges either.

If I had to choose one, I'm going to say Redman for Mendenhall. And it's not as if I'm as down on Mendy as most... But I think if we have a back show him how it needs to get down--i.e. slam it in there, pick a hole and go, it'd set up our offense better.

(Second, if the coaches have any inkling of Stevenson Sylvester, I'd like to see him in there instead of Foote, for Farrior. It would seem that Foote is just another Farrior.)
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe
    If and when Keisel comes back, do you move Hood to Smith's spot and have Smith come in and spell those two? It's not as though Hood is tearing the door off the hinges either.

If I had to choose one, I'm going to say Redman for Mendenhall. And it's not as if I'm as down on Mendy as most... But I think if we have a back show him how it needs to get down--i.e. slam it in there, pick a hole and go, it'd set up our offense better.

(Second, if the coaches have any inkling of Stevenson Sylvester, I'd like to see him in there instead of Foote, for Farrior. It would seem that Foote is just another Farrior.)
    agreed, agreed and agreed

Oh, and I have one more thing to add. If this continues, Tomlin should be on the hot seat. Find a coach that has a spine.