Thread: Oh God. I can't wait to hear all the Raven fans after today

Starter

User Info Menu

Oh God. I can't wait to hear all the Raven fans after today

After struggling all in camp, and pre-season, and the first 2 games of the season. Ravens Rookie WR, Torrey Smith has 3 total catches in the first quarter for 144 yards and 3 TD's....and the Ravens are crushing the Lambs 21-0. Now after today ALL the Ratbird fans will be saying how T.Smith is now the GREATEST Young WR in the league. And how he is WAY BETTER then Mike Wallace

You know it's coming.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Oh God. I can't wait to hear all the Raven fans after to

that's okay, I can take it.

I just had to listen to my daughter's boyfriend who is a Cleveland Browns fan brag about how the Browns came back to beat the Dolphins and how they're 2-1 now and will be tied for first place.

I reminded him that the Dolphins are 0-3 and told him to enjoy being tied for the divisional lead because it won't last long.

as disppointed as I am that my daughter would ever date a Browns fan, I try to remind myself that it could have been worse...he could have been a Ravens or a Pats* fan.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You're rationalizing there, Hawaiian.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy

Yeah. He obviously has mental problems. Save your daughter a lot of headaches and throw the bum out the door.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan

Yeah. He obviously has mental problems. Save your daughter a lot of headaches and throw the bum out the door.

the one thing I do give him credit for is that he's not one of those bandwagon guys that happen to like whichever team wins the Super Bowl. it's amazing to me how many Green Bay Packers fans there are now here in Hawaii. must be because Green Bay is in such close proximity to Hawaii or because we have so much in common with Wisconsin...

unfortunately for my daughter's boyfriend, the poor boy was born in Cleveland and has remained a lifelong fan in spite of all the losing. what a fool...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Fort Collins, CO is Green Bay ground zero also. Last year they were all Saints fans.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan

the one thing I do give him credit for is that he's not one of those bandwagon guys that happen to like whichever team wins the Super Bowl. it's amazing to me how many Green Bay Packers fans there are now here in Hawaii. must be because Green Bay is in such close proximity to Hawaii or because we have so much in common with Wisconsin...

unfortunately for my daughter's boyfriend, the poor boy was born in Cleveland and has remained a lifelong fan in spite of all the losing. what a fool...
    Maybe a combination of strong character to stay with his team through all their putritude, and poor judgment for staying with his team through all their putritude.