Thread: Anyone get tickets from the individual sale this morning?

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone get tickets from the individual sale this morning?

I got two for the game against the Sabres on 10-15-11 (so I will make a weekend out of it, with the Jaguars game on 10-16-11).

I got on Ticketmaster at 10, was able to find 2 tickets in the lowest price level ($59) and was trying to complete the transaction to get those seats in section 227, but then I got an error and was booted off the system. When I came back, all of the $59 seats for this game were gone.

I moved up into the $70 price range, and was able to find 2 tickets in section 215. This time it worked, so those will be my tickets (whew!). The difference is that is that 215 on the side of the rink where the Pens attack twice (which is nice) while 227 isn't, plus it's several rows closer (row L instead of row P), but 215 is in the corner, while 227 is directly behind the goalie, which I tend to prefer. Oh well, give and take. At least I got 'em.

After going to several games at the Igloo, this will be my first game at the Consol Center. And they are wearing their Winter Classic Unis for this game, which I like (I have a Letang Winter Classic...glad to see them using the dark blue as their 3rd sweater now, since my light blue is a Talbot which is now ruined...d@mn Flyers).

One note: Ticketmaster fees are outrageous! On top of the $70 per ticket, there is also a $9.65 per ticket convenience charge, plus a $4.25 order processing fee. So I'm paying Ticketmaster $23.55, after their crappy site booted me off, which prevented me from getting the less expensive tickets I preferred. Bastages...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Anyone get tickets from the individual sale this morning

I also got some for the 15th. Can't remember exactly what sections the seats were in.
    I'll have to ask Mrs. Jiga when I get home, but I think they're on the side where the
    pens shoot twice. Maybe we'll see you there Ruthless.

Mrs. Jiga and I also got two for the February 25th game vs. Tampa Bay. When we know
    that we're going to spend some dough on ticketmaster, we usually get gift cards from
    Giant Eagle to add to our fuel perks. $200 worth of gift cards and Matt (tall guy) ended up
    buying the tickets for the Sabres game. Since we can't pay Matt back with gift cards,
    we decided to use them on the Tampa game.

And btw, I also hate ticketmaster.

While I'm talking about the evil ticketmaster, yesterday I received a message that
    because Seattle returned a lot of tickets, they would be reposted for sale on
    ticketmaster. However, I can't go to this game because my wife has an event she's
    doing on Sunday and there's no one to watch the jiga kids. So anyway, I checked out
    ticketexchange and surprisingly there were plenty of tickets available for face value.

I'm hoping this will happen for the October 9th game. I'll just have to wait until the
    Friday before the game to see if there are any tickets available at face value so I can
    go to a game this season.

I don't have any tickets this season because, you know, ticketmaster sucks.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]