Thread: Calling Flozell...

Calling Flozell...

...might be better than any of the guards or tackles we have right now.

Starter

Re: Calling Flozell...

i'm not into overreacting, but i think calling flozell/max wouldn't be idiotic. suggs had 3 sacks today. legursky is the one imo, who looked lost.
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

I thought he played the worst of the OL. Scott was pretty bad also IMO.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by mshifko
    i'm not into overreacting, but i think calling flozell/max wouldn't be idiotic. suggs had 3 sacks today. legursky is the one imo, who looked lost.
    Didn't Suggs have 3 sacks last year too? The dude is just DAMN GOOD- he makes a lot of OL players look poor- no surprise there.

I thought the run blocking was, by & large, decent. Unfortunately the Steelers couldn't lean on the running game due to the score, and Ben always accumulates sacks. And the Ravens are very good at getting after QB's- not a good combination.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

I'm not a fan of Legursky as a full season starter, and certainly not at guard. He's fine as a fill-in for a few games, but I prefer him as a backup C/G and goalline fullback. However, in his defense, he didn't get many reps at RG with Pouncey because of the Tony Hills/Chris Scott experiment.

If Starks has lost weight and is in shape, he would likely be an upgrade over J. Scott. I wouldn't mind seeing where he is physically right now.

I'm not sure that Adams would help. Colon, false starts and holding aside, was ok at RT, and Flozell is also good for a false start a game.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    I'm not a fan of Legursky as a full season starter, and certainly not at guard. He's fine as a fill-in for a few games, but I prefer him as a backup C/G and goalline fullback. However, in his defense, he didn't get many reps at RG with Pouncey because of the Tony Hills/Chris Scott experiment.

If Starks has lost weight and is in shape, he would likely be an upgrade over J. Scott. I wouldn't mind seeing where he is physically right now.

I'm not sure that Adams would help. Colon, false starts and holding aside, was ok at RT, and Flozell is also good for a false start a game.
    Where were we when the Ravens were signing Gurode and the Pats signing Waters for cheap? Those players could have helped us at guard.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.