Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Time I Checked...

Last Time I Checked...

Last Time I checked, Championship Teams win in November, December, January & February ... NOT just in WEEK 1
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

Re: Last Time I Checked...

Well put...& I reminded my Ravens friends of that throughout. That said - the WRs need to stop believing they've arrived, the O-Line needs to get physical & stop playing so sloppy, & the defense needs to set the tone.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

I agree Sid. Baltimore outclassed us today, but the nice thing about it is its only one week. Baltimore has been waiting for this game since the playoffs last year. Our offensive line better get things together. I thought they were pathetic today.

On a side note, the fake extra point was BS and passing with 3 minutes to go was more Harbaugh douche baggery. This guy is a major ass clown. I cant wait to get another crack at these guys.

Do championship teams turn the ball over 7 times in one game against a divisional rival? Give up 35 points while scoring 7? While I agree that it is too early in the season to give up on the Steelers, it is also IMHO too early to consider the Steelers a "championship team" ...especially after today's performance.

Let me add one: Last Time I checked, Championship Teams do NOT have an opportunity to play in January and February and eventually become Championship Teams unless they win in September and October... NOT just in November and December.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by isonator07
    On a side note, the fake extra point was BS and passing with 3 minutes to go was more Harbaugh douche baggery. This guy is a major bad word clown. I cant wait to get another crack at these guys.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe
    Last Time I checked, Championship Teams win in November, December, January & February ... NOT just in WEEK 1

True. But the major concern to me is that we have done so little to address what were known to be the biggest weaknesses of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    On a side note, the fake extra point was BS and passing with 3 minutes to go was more Harbaugh douche baggery. This guy is a major bad word clown. I cant wait to get another crack at these guys.
    I thought that was actually a very poor move on their part. Going beyond just beating the Steelers, it seemed that we was really out to embarrass them. I hope the Steelers remember that in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades
    Do championship teams turn the ball over 7 times in one game against a divisional rival? Give up 35 points while scoring 7?
    No, and No. But they can turn the ball over 4 times, give up 31 points while scoring 0.

2003 Patriots at Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    I totally understood that. You have to understand, this was years worth of frustration coming out of Flacco and Harbaugh.