Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben?

Ben?

Will Ben perform better next week when playing against a much weaker defense than the Ratbirds?

"Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger threw three interceptions, lost two fumbles on sacks by Terrell Suggs and lost another on a handoff exchange."
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Re: Ben?

No he sucks now. He's done.

I love how fans look at the QB and ignore how the Steelers defense couldnt stop Flacco, Rice, and the rest of the Ravens offense all day long. Ben was down 14-0 and 21-7 before he had much of a chance to do much of anything. But yeah...let's focus on what Ben did today.
    Steelers 2014 Draft

1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

[quote="Dee Dub"...let's focus on what Ben did today. [/quote]
    Ben was certainly not the ONLY problem today. But he was ONE of the problems.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    I love how fans look at the QB and ignore how the Steelers defense couldnt stop Flacco, Rice, and the rest of the Ravens offense all day long. Ben was down 14-0 and 21-7 before he had much of a chance to do much of anything. But yeah...let's focus on what Ben did today.
    Yeah, I was hoping Ben wouldnt press, because I knew he'd get the blame when we lost.

Pro Bowler

It's going to be a long week around here.

Quoth Suggs after the game: "Ben is a great quarterback. God can have his soul, but his as s belongs to me."

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Quoth Suggs after the game: "Ben is a great quarterback. God can have his soul, but his as s belongs to me."
    That is kind of funny...I like him off the field & is usually balanced in his observations aside from us, but he has made his rep playing against sub-standard LTs we continually trot out across from him.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

He definatley owns Jon scott's ass

Or any LT we've tried throwing out here the last few years

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    That is kind of funny...I like him off the field & is usually balanced in his observations aside from us, but he has made his rep playing against sub-standard LTs we continually trot out across from him.

They knew our weaknesses, knew exactly how to exploit them, and have the players to do it. The attacked on D, and we had no answer. They ran the show against our offense. The beat down was severe to the point that there is plenty of blame to give three full helpings to each player with enough left over to recognize the worst of the worst.