Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Steelers sign Troy

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Steelers sign Troy

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Someone needs to inform Troy that LeBeau is now a washed-up has-been of a coach.
    oh lord. I obviously need to read the board more often, the is going right over my head ATM lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah

Someone needs to inform Troy that LeBeau is now a washed-up has-been of a coach.
    oh lord. I obviously need to read the board more often, the is going right over my head ATM lol
    Yes, you absolutely need to read the board more often, so that, you're in the know about dysfunctional family known as PlanetSteelers. Good to hear from you

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah

Yes, you absolutely need to read the board more often, so that, you're in the know about dysfunctional family known as PlanetSteelers. Good to hear from you

Pappy
    Thanks Pappy. I have a feeling reading the board more might lead to an increase in my vodka consumption. Not that there's anything wrong with that!