Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone Watch the GOP Debate this week?

Legend

Re: Anyone Watch the GOP Debate this week?

Clearly Somalia is one of the poorest and most violent places in the world because of their lack of government

If they only had social security and high corporate taxes, maybe their fortunes would be different and more like ours.

If we lowered/eliminated taxes, we couldn't afford to give ~$1B in aid to Somalia. Wait, strike that, we gave money to Somolia we don't have. That's Chinese money going to Somolia via the US.

Not only our our people enslaved to their government, but our government is enslaved to countries like China.

I'm sure this isn't the kind of freedom our ancestor's envisioned when they first came to America.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Clearly Somalia is one of the poorest and most violent places in the world because of their lack of government

If they only had social security and high corporate taxes, maybe their fortunes would be different and more like ours.

If we lowered/eliminated taxes, we couldn't afford to give ~$1B in aid to Somalia. Wait, strike that, we gave money to Somolia we don't have. That's Chinese money going to Somolia via the US.

Not only our our people enslaved to their government, but our government is enslaved to countries like China.

I'm sure this isn't the kind of freedom our ancestor's envisioned when they first came to America.

Your right.... Debt is a form of slavery....

Flippy sees the light !! haha

Pro Bowler

Seriously? I don't even watch the news or read the paper and I know this batch of GOPers are a bunch of goofballs.

The major networks are owned by major corporations, why in their right minds would they allow the GOPers to be unfairly bashed when it would be to their benefit to have them elected?

It's time for the GOP to quit blaming everyone and everything for their choice in crap candidates and find someone who will actually do something for America and Americans. SNL is part of no one wanting to elect them, really?

They never run for the people, they run on ripping apart the opposition. Tell me GOP, what are you going to do for us as a country? If they would ever run someone who wasn't a complete kook, I would gladly vote for them, but they have gone so fringe, I'm not sure that is ever going to happen.

Well it isn't about the Left vs. Right paradigm that the news loves to exploit... divide and conqoure is probably there aim, but more about freedom and prosperity and peace. I, personally, support the Representative from Texas named Ron Paul becuase of his consistancy in defending the Constitution of these United States and his un paralled effort in the promotion of personal liberties and a good economic system.

I have found that most people, when being educated about Dr. Paul, have a hard time understanding his views because of the way the media portreys him and his supporters. You must discard any previous notions from the media and do your OWN research. Google Ron Paul and read his positions, watch videos on youtube or go to a local meetup group and conversate with fellow freedom lovers. I think most people, once they see the light, will find that Ron is actually defending the same beliefs that they may or may not have known they believed in.

Viva La rEVOLution !!

Hey AZ - Serious question for you here ...

Dr. Paul has a fair amount of campaign money, and a decent campaign organization, in other words, he has the ability to get his word out.

People like Cain have almost no money, and less campaign organization. Yet somehow, Cain is WAY ahead of Paul in the polls, and gets lots more media exposure than Paul as well.

Why do you think that is?

Thanks in advance!

Respectfully,

SASF

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!