Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL releases new product: pillow pets

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

NFL releases new product: pillow pets

[url="http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11842204&csu=856341&csm=220630 046&csc=856229&csa=220637824#showReviews"]http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... howReviews[/url]

This is the Steeler's pillow pet. I hope no one buys this for me for Christmas

GO STEELERS!
    Kindle

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: NFL releases new product: pillow pets

when i saw " Pillow Pets " i assumed they'd represent all the Qb's of the league.

Backup

User Info Menu

All except ours.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I really dont like it. Looks like something my dog would target in a fit of lust.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

NFL pillow pets. C'mon man!
    What's the next product of the NFL marketing geniouses?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    NFL pillow pets. C'mon man!
    What's the next product of the NFL marketing geniouses?

Team nylons. Many QBs would wear them.

BTW, if I had a young daughter I would get this for her as a way of getting her more into the Steelers.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

I took my 6 year old daughter to her first game against the Falcons (preseason game #3). After the game, we went to the team store down in the Great Hall, and she was torn between wanting to get the Pillow Pet or the Polamalu puppet. Since the Polamalu puppet was less expensive, I subtlely nudged her in the puppet direction, and told her to ask grandpa for the Steelers Pillow Pet for Christmas (grandpas are suckers for their granddaughters, and he'll be with me for all of the regular season games at Heinz, so I'll be sure to push him in the right direction). Heh heh heh...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Seriously, it's been like three years since Steely McBeam came into being. Can we now pretend like he never existed? I would be embarrassed if I were whoever it was in the Steeler offices who OK'd such a ridiculous mascot campaign.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I took my 6 year old daughter to her first game against the Falcons (preseason game #3). After the game, we went to the team store down in the Great Hall, and she was torn between wanting to get the Pillow Pet or the Polamalu puppet. Since the Polamalu puppet was less expensive, I subtlely nudged her in the puppet direction, and told her to ask grandpa for the Steelers Pillow Pet for Christmas (grandpas are suckers for their granddaughters, and he'll be with me for all of the regular season games at Heinz, so I'll be sure to push him in the right direction). Heh heh heh...
    Why does your daughter need a pillow pet when she has you? You and the Steelers pillow pet are twins!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe
    Seriously, it's been like three years since Steely McBeam came into being. Can we now pretend like he never existed? I would be embarrassed if I were whoever it was in the Steeler offices who OK'd such a ridiculous mascot campaign.
    The only thing that could make people forget Steely would be if we hired Cloris Leachman to head up the new Steelers chearleading squad.