Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Monday Night Football Exec. - Final Scores!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Monday Night Football Exec. - Final Scores!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Great work again LB. Congrats to the Clam!

Damn.... I spent so much time in the Goose Egg Lounge at the end I had my own bar stool with an engraved mug.

"How's it going Ghost?"
    "Poor."
    "I'm sorry to hear that."
    "No, I mean pour."
    Ghost -

You can imagine my surprise when the bartender asked me

"Hey, who's your friend?"

Maybe we should form a bowling team for the Goose Egg Lounge......

L.B.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Anyway, Lonbull, now that MNFE is in the books (thanks again for all the effort, by the way...both you and Ghost)...whatever happened to that other game where we were building up teams (most of us used the Lions template you provided).
    RuthlessBurgher - I posted a note in that message thread. Unfortunately things are going to be postponed on that game for awhile......however I'm still hopeful to put something together before the end of March.

L.B.
    Thanks, L.B. Take your time getting things back together. Should be fun when we get it back up and running as draft time approaches. Another excellent idea, brother!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This was fun as usual. Thanks to all the league runners and the participants. Great season.

Neclams: Congrats!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285