Thread: Colon's recovery

Starter

User Info Menu

Colon's recovery

Has anyone seen reports concerning his recovery. Is he playing like his old self again?

I was very doubtful, that he would return and actually perform.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Colon's recovery

in other news, the chiefs signed jared gaither. I wonder if he came cheaper than colon. both have injuries that bear scrutiny and can become chronic problems. But, gaither can play the left side. I'll be curious to see gaither's salary now that he has passed a physical. Can we sign max starks already and get him on weight watchers?
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Starter

User Info Menu

That got me thinking, what if the young guards actually perform well on Friday is there a chance of cutting kemo, or even better trade him, and use his salary to sign Flo or Starks back for another year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george
    That got me thinking, what if the young guards actually perform well on Friday is there a chance of cutting kemo, or even better trade him, and use his salary to sign Flo or Starks back for another year.
    Works for me...trade Kemo to Arizona for a mid-round pick. Re-sign Starks. Replace Kemo with Ramon Foster at LG for this year (who will likely be replaced by the impressive Keith Williams next year). Insert camp phenom Chris Scott as the start at RG. If Starks' weight is under control and his neck checks out, he could potentially go back to starting at LT, moving Jon Scott to gameday swing tackle (where I like him much better).

Starters: M.Starks-R.Foster-M.Pouncey-C.Scott-W.Colon

Gameday Reserves: J.Scott & D.Legursky

Gameday Inactives (on the 53 man roster, but given a rookie redshirt unless needed due to injury): M.Gilbert & K.Williams.

Practice Squad: K.Jolly

NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.