Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Ray Rice talking ISH.. bout WARD

Is it just me, or is twitter a bit confusing to follow. I mean, I got the jist of the message there. But it's like: all this @this person, and @that person, sometimes it confuses me whether that person is talking or is being replied to... etc.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wasn't Ray Rice the guy who coughed up a fumble which helped turn around the playoff game last year? Maybe he ought to practice holding on to the ball instead of worrying about Hines.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Ryan Clark: It’s not a rivalry until Ravens start winning

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 13, 2011

We’ve frequently called the Ravens and Steelers the best current rivalry in the NFL. Steelers safety Ryan Clark doesn’t see it that way.

“People try to make this game between the Ravens and the Steelers like so much of a rivalry, of a fight, you know. You can say it’s a rivalry if you like, but for something to be a rivalry, I think both teams have to win equally,” Clark told KDKA via the Baltimore Sun. ”The hate between the fans doesn’t make it a rivalry. Teams have to win equally, and that really hasn’t been the case in our situation.”

He has a point. The Steelers have won seven of the last 10, including the last six that Ben Roethlisberger has started. Still, we disagree with the notion it’s not a rivalry.

Steelers and Ravens is great because it doesn’t just come from the fans. So many of their games have been classics, almost always coming down to the last possession. There is more hitting when these teams play than any other matchup.

We say it’s a rivalry regardless, but Joe Flacco and company could take it to another level if they could beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/13/ryan-clark-its-not-a-rivalry-until-ravens-start-winning/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-winning/[/url]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hate the ravens as much if not more than anyone (i lived there for 3 years)..but ray rice had a brother killed by a drunk driver, he is obviously passionate about it and if the shoes were turned and he were a steeler and a raven got a dui and he did this we would be on his side. FACT

Legend

User Info Menu

His current teammate killed a guy while under the influence

Did he tweet about that?