Thread: Heinz Field deemed the 2nd toughest venue for NFL opponents

Legend

User Info Menu

Heinz Field deemed the 2nd toughest venue for NFL opponents

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/39297/power-rankings-top-10-toughest-venues[/url]

Ranking the Toughest Venues
    1. Lambeau Field (Packers)
    2. Heinz Field (Steelers)
    3. Qwest Field (Seahawks)
    4. Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs)
    5. Soldier Field (Bears)
    6. Superdome (Saints)
    7. Gillette Stadium (Patriots)
    8. Metrodome (Vikings)
    9. Lincoln Financial Field (Eagles)
    10. Oakland Coliseum (Raiders)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Heinz Field deemed the 2nd toughest venue for NFL oppone

Just imagine where Three Rivers Stadium would have placed on this list.

Starter

User Info Menu

How far the Redskins have fallen. Remember RFK and how the entire stands would be rocking during the game. Now the Steeler Nation Invasion occurs there in the new ballpark with ease.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jj28west
    How far the Redskins have fallen. Remember RFK and how the entire stands would be rocking during the game. Now the Steeler Nation Invasion occurs there in the new ballpark with ease.
    That's one of the problems with building a stadium strictly for revenue.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

WHo are these guys that voted? I don't see Heinz Field as a major advantage for us.

It slows down our speedy offense and defense and I think it sometimes puts us at a disadvantage.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    WHo are these guys that voted? I don't see Heinz Field as a major advantage for us.

It slows down our speedy offense and defense and I think it sometimes puts us at a disadvantage.
    I agree Flippy. As a matter of fact I would have chosen "visiting stadium for the Steelers" above Heinz.