Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Way Too Early 2012 Mock

Re: My Way Too Early 2012 Mock

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    Fuller is a good player, but what happened to him at the end of last season. He disappeared? Was he hurt?

Also, I think the 2012 draft is really deep at large playmaking WR (especially if certain JRs declare). There may be good value there at the end of the 2nd and 3rd. The CB class looks like one the best in recent years too. I can't wait to watch some college football (at least that won't be cancelled).

Largo, when you have a list of the top 300 or so draft eligible players of 2012, could you post it or send it to me. I like to keep notes in an excel file while I watch college football. I'm just building mine now for 2012.

Thanks,
    steelblood
    Will do buddy. Wife and I are getting ready for Twin Girls so the website will be on big time slow down for the summer.
    2015 Draft

1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    Fuller is a good player, but what happened to him at the end of last season. He disappeared? Was he hurt?

Also, I think the 2012 draft is really deep at large playmaking WR (especially if certain JRs declare). There may be good value there at the end of the 2nd and 3rd. The CB class looks like one the best in recent years too. I can't wait to watch some college football (at least that won't be cancelled).

Largo, when you have a list of the top 300 or so draft eligible players of 2012, could you post it or send it to me. I like to keep notes in an excel file while I watch college football. I'm just building mine now for 2012.

Thanks,
    steelblood
    Will do buddy. Wife and I are getting ready for Twin Girls so the website will be on big time slow down for the summer.
    Congrats, SKL! Your first? (and second, I suppose)..

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Thanks,
    steelblood
    Congrats, SKL! Your first? (and second, I suppose)..

Thanks. Yes sir. Getting it all out of the way at once.
    2015 Draft

4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    If the donks end up taking the #1 pick, I could definitely see them trading back 2 spots and taking Blackmon. You guys have no faith in Tebow. They won't give up on him. I will laugh really really hard if Carolina drafts #1, which I personally think they will. If i'm running the show there, I take AJ Greene this year and Luck next year. They're going to be terrible.

can they take a chance on letting Luck go?

he's graded our higher then anyone since Elway came out.

plus, the standford connection

if the Broncos select #1 overall then Andrew Luck will be their choice. the Stanford connection is just way too strong and Tim Tebow just isn't that good.
    ah ignorance is bliss
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

This is the guy I want for the Steelers.

Baltimore Ravens-Vontaze Burfict-LB-Arizona St.-Violent player type the Ravens love.

I am hoping you have this guy too high. I have him going to the Steelers in round 3.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Chase Minnifield-CB-Virginia-The year of the CB continues.

Here's my Steelers draft next year---2012

1-Vontaze Burfict ILB ASU
    2-Juron Criner WR Arizona
    3-Chase Minnifield CB Virginia
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

If the donks end up taking the #1 pick, I could definitely see them trading back 2 spots and taking Blackmon. You guys have no faith in Tebow. They won't give up on him. I will laugh really really hard if Carolina drafts #1, which I personally think they will. If i'm running the show there, I take AJ Greene this year and Luck next year. They're going to be terrible.

if the Broncos select #1 overall then Andrew Luck will be their choice. the Stanford connection is just way too strong and Tim Tebow just isn't that good.
    ah ignorance is bliss
    Tim Tebow was a great college QB, I just don't think he's going to be a good NFL QB.

ah ignorance is bliss
    Tim Tebow was a great college QB, I just don't think he's going to be a good NFL QB.
    I think Tebow might surprise people. The guy has been a winner on every level he has played at. I know he doesn't have the measureables that you want to see in a QB but there are many QBs who succeed with that knock on them. I remember a 6th rounder who many didn't think could handle the NFL because he didn't have great arm strength, no speed, slow footed.

If Tebow gets a good organization around him I wouldn't be surprised if he had success similar to that 6th rounder.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Hall of Famer

No one in the NFL will work harder then Tebow. Even Elway has said that he's surprised by his work ethic. As bad as they were last year, it wasn't Tebow that was bad. He only played in what 6 games? Give him a receiver like Blackmon and he will put some numbers up.
    Like I said about Carolina, they're gonna be terrible this year. They would have been better off taking Greene and pairing him with Luck. When they have the #1 overall pick next year, they're gonna HAVE to pass on Luck and will probably draft a guy like Blackmon. Should have done it the other way around.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Hall of Famer

Thanks,
    steelblood
    Awesome. I have twins myself (fraternal boy/girl). They have a real special bond.

Wait a minute. This is great timing for you. Did you plan this?

I imagine it this way...

September 19th 2010.

After Antonio Brown scores his first TD on a long KO return, Jeff Reed adds 4 FGs and the Defense shuts down Chris Johnson for a 19-11 victory, SKL has a moment and looks down at his Blackberry. He maps things out and sees that 9 months out puts him past the draft and into his personal offseason. It was a perfect plan. And then, it was a perfect day.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Thanks,
    steelblood
    Awesome. I have twins myself (fraternal boy/girl). They have a real special bond.

Wait a minute. This is great timing for you. Did you plan this?

I imagine it this way...

September 19th 2010.

After Antonio Brown scores his first TD on a long KO return, Jeff Reed adds 4 FGs and the Defense shuts down Chris Johnson for a 19-11 victory, SKL has a moment and looks down at his Blackberry. He maps things out and sees that 9 months out puts him past the draft and into his personal offseason. It was a perfect plan. And then, it was a perfect day.
    Just how I drew it up on the chalkboard!!
    2015 Draft

4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor