Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cars! Cars! Cars!

Legend

Re: Cars! Cars! Cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Shawn, I think it's only news because everyone is finding out how slimy Tressell really is.
    Slimy? Have you ever met the man? Yet you judge him? Why are people so quick to label another human being?
    Well he was just slightly slimy when he took the OSU job. I mean, it is OSU after all (being a michigan and gator fan, it's hard not to judge).
    plus it's ohio. I mean ohio. have you ever actually thought about ohio?

is he your dad shawn? so sensitive.
    Trust me, I am not a fan of Florida or Michigan, so I get some of the antipathy. I have just heard much judgment of Tressel recently and feel many judge the man from afar. Most that judge him don't know him. He very well might lose his job over all of this, is probably going through some sleepless nights and is now the poster boy for NCAA violations. I don't know how much he was involved in all of this but I don't doubt he will be the fall guy. I don't know if some of the judgment is fair, but I do know I am hesitant to be the one pointing the finger. That's my only point.
    Maurice Claurrett told us about the cars but he was treated like Jose Canseco because of his character flaws.

I say go ahead and give college athletes money, cars, chicks, etc. to play, they deserve it.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned
    I say go ahead and give college athletes money, cars, chicks, etc. to play, they deserve it.
    Give them chicks? Money and cars may be NCAA violations, but I'm pretty sure prostitution is against the law in Ohio.

Hi,
    Wow it's a beautiful car.
    <a href="http://ezinearticlesdirectory.net/">best article directory</a>