Thread: Salt in the wound...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Salt in the wound...

...from Goodell, usually the commissioner says something nice about the losing team & their fans - NO EFFING MENTION AT ALL!!! Why this guy has decided to make us the evil empire of the NFL, I'll never know...f*ck 'em we'll be back next year.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Salt in the wound...

I wouldn't want Goodell's false, sham platitudes.

Backup

User Info Menu

Goodell is in his glory right now knowing the Steelers lost. He was going for this all season if you ask me.
    More salt in the wound was when the annoucer said, " Ben hasn't been sacked yet this game. " Soon as he said it I called it. I said Ben will now get sacked and he did.

The jinx was on this game along with Ben having the worse game in his career as a Steeler as far back as I can remember.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I couldn't stomach it to watch the trophy ceremony. I will also avoid all sports media for about a week.