Thread: Turn off the TV til gametime.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Turn off the TV til gametime.

Or at least til immediate pregame.
    This commentary is redundant from last week.
    Faulk and Irvin actually took sides on the coin toss and I thought, "hey, its something new at least."
    Luckily the Pens are on, though struggling.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Turn off the TV til gametime.

I turned it all off since Thursday except for 93.7 The Fan (I stream it in).

It's unbelievable the hate on the Steelers. Even mu 80 year old mother, who doesn't follow football but wants the B & G to win, noticed.

It's all about jealousy. I want the B&G to come out aggressive and keep putting points up.

GO STEELERS and see you all on the chat tonight.

Kindle

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yep, I turned it off Thursday as well and haven't watched it since. Dh has had it on a little bit today, but it's been Fox and not NFLN. I can't watch them anymore. The hate by Faulk and Eisen is beyond terrible.

I am hoping to see on youtube the video of Michael Irvin's sitdown with Ben. They are having a 8+ hour pregame and there was NO way I was watching that long to try and see it.

I did hear on Sirius this morning that someone said he felt the reason the Packers were getting all the love is because it's been so long since they've been here. He said the Steelers are almost getting viewed as the Patriots now, with the succes of the decade and people are frankly sick of them. I can see that point. If I wasn't a die-hard Steeler fan, I might feel the same way.

Legend

User Info Menu

When the Pats were winning SB's I hated them...
    When the Cowboys were winning SB's I hated them
    When the 49ers and Redskins were winning SB's I hated them

Now that we are winning multiple SB's again we are hated. I'm OK with that.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Backup

User Info Menu

Watching this crap all day reminds me why i never bother to watch the pre game when Steelers are not in the big game.
    I mean is this Football or the Emmys? Red carpet? Give me the mud and dirt of Heinz field anyday!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
    -- Jack Lambert --

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I'm gonna get into my hottub and drink some more Heineken,Since I've banned all media at my house and work why start watching or listening now.