Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: : )~MendenHump~( :

Rookie

User Info Menu

: )~MendenHump~( :

Oh My ... Did you allth thee this the other night???
    [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVFT3VVwa0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVFT3VVwa0[/url]
    wootherrrzzzzz

Rathard MendonHump ith thooo dreamy

Did the Stheelerth end up winning? I ran to my bedroom and mithed the end of the game after theein' thith!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: : )~MendenHump~( :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow Shawn(99.8%)/Meet Joe(.2%)
    you've really gone wayyyy to far. teehee
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, Mendy had dominance in the 1st half. Wasn't there in the 2nd, but he was determined to get it before the end.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

awesome
    2017 Mock

1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass

2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson

3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State

3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland

4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic

5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)

7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania

Irongut

Ben gets Roethlisberger'd.

Backup

User Info Menu

This combined with the hip hop dance lessons is highly suspect. Tendencies ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Mendenhall must explain mounting Roethlisberger to teammates

By MJD
    [url="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Mendenhall-must-explain-mounting-Roethlisberger-;_ylt=Ap8wJriYyQ_RfhICU4Ikt2BDubYF?urn=nfl-312357"]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-312357[/url]

You've seen the video by now, as has every other Internet user on the planet: After Ben Roethlisberger(notes) takes a knee to end the AFC Championship game, Rashard Mendenhall(notes) jumps on him and then, inexplicably, does some deliberate celebratory thrusting on his quarterback's hindquarters.

Since then, Mendenhall's stroke has been the impetus for about a million Ben Roethlisberger jokes, or rather, the same Ben Roethlisberger joke about a million times.

If you're wondering what made Mendenhall climb aboard the Good Ship Roethlisberger like that, you aren't alone. His teammates are wondering, too. From the Twitter feed of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Ken Laird:

I would love to overhear that conversation.

Myself, I think it's just something that happened in the emotion of the moment, and it happens to be hilarious. Sometimes, a fellow gets so giddy that he just doesn't know what to do with himself.

Think of Rashard Mendenhall as an excited puppy. You've seen a baby schnauzer go to town on grandpa's leg. It doesn't mean the dog is into old men. He's just super excited, and that's the way the excitement happens to manifest itself.

I hope the Mendenhall conversation doesn't have to be as awkward as Kordell Stewart's infamous "Adam and Steve" address.

Related: Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers, NFL Oddness

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Great game by Mendy, but that humping escapade was disgusting. Hope I don't see that out of him again.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    Great game by Mendy, but that humping escapade was disgusting. Hope I don't see that out of him again.
    I use to do that stuff when I was younger, but I think even I could have refrained from one of the most watched TV shows in the history of man... hahaha
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!