Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tickets

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Tickets

Appreciate the heads up man. Its going to be tough but I think I'll wait until game day I guess. I'm a natural planner so it goes against my nature to wait but I've had a few tell me the same.thing thanks for the advice.

Legend

User Info Menu

wait til the last minute and talk to everyone. you'll get a ticket under $100. and the longer you wait and the more you talk, the better your odds.

and i don't normally endorse this, but lie to the scalpers. these guys deserve it for taking advantage of fans. tell them you'll pay more than you're willing to get them to help you. then tell them you have a better offer from someone else that you don't. and tell them you're willing to wait even if you aren't.

get them hooked. tell them what they want to hear. get them working for you and wanting to please you. always be nice. and once they're hooked, flip the script and take them to the cleaners. most people will have tickets already when it comes down to the wire and they risk getting nothing.

you can always go to a bar close by at the last minute and you'll have a great time. and you can celebrate with everyone after. it'll be nuts and probably a better experience than the game.

you can't go wrong. unless you're a jinx on the team like me.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    wait til the last minute and talk to everyone. you'll get a ticket under $100. and the longer you wait and the more you talk, the better your odds.

and i don't normally endorse this, but lie to the scalpers. these guys deserve it for taking advantage of fans. tell them you'll pay more than you're willing to get them to help you. then tell them you have a better offer from someone else that you don't. and tell them you're willing to wait even if you aren't.

get them hooked. tell them what they want to hear. get them working for you and wanting to please you. always be nice. and once they're hooked, flip the script and take them to the cleaners. most people will have tickets already when it comes down to the wire and they risk getting nothing.

you can always go to a bar close by at the last minute and you'll have a great time. and you can celebrate with everyone after. it'll be nuts and probably a better experience than the game.

you can't go wrong. unless you're a jinx on the team like me.
    co-sign on everything flip said! As i stated, its an art form, and he's laid it all out for you!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thought about coming down for the game, but will prolly head over to a friend's house for it. Gonna be cold and Mrs. buckeyehoppy is not a big fan of standing out in the cold in the first place.

But I absolutely love the advice here. I've bookmarked this thread for future reference.

Chavezz, enjoy the game, no matter what you do.

Sheik and Flippy, you dudes are the best!

Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!