Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL's Newest Golden Boy

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: NFL's Newest Golden Boy

The Packers are going down like the Seahawks. Then all the slobbering will be over. The media will still find a way to mention Brady and Manning ad nauseum during their analysis.
    All Defense!

Legend

User Info Menu

Rodgers has crazy numbers over the last 3 years. What he doesn't have are the rings, but he has a shot this year. I don't have a problem with him being hyped.

Irongut

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Rodgers has crazy numbers over the last 3 years. What he doesn't have are the rings, but he has a shot this year. I don't have a problem with him being hyped.
    I personally think if our offense shows up, plays even decently and doesn't give away points and/or turnovers, this week will be a cakewalk.

Facing Rodgers and Green Bay will be a challenge imo, a big challenge. Rodgers has full command of that offense. Let's hope Chicago, who has a very fast defense, can hold GB down and win. Cutler is capable of killing a team anyday but he's also capable of killing his own team. He's got an absolute cannon for an arm and is like Favre re-incarnated.