Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great youtube video from Ravens media after game

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Great youtube video from Ravens media after game

I hope Sweed works out .He would give Ben the big receiver he wants and apparently
    we need according to the Rats media and he seems like a good kid,willing to work,and you can never have too many weapons.Injuries ALWAYS happen.

Backup

User Info Menu

I hope Sweed works out .He would give Ben the big receiver he wants and apparently
    we need according to the Rats media and he seems like a good kid,willing to work,and you can never have too many weapons.Injuries ALWAYS happen.

Legend

User Info Menu

here's a good Steelers-Jets youtube video: "Unfinished Business"

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icT-dO_UBIk&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icT-dO_U ... r_embedded[/url]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

That video of those crying Felons' fans was HILARIOUS!

Legend

User Info Menu

As weird as it is considering the strength of the young WR's on this team, Limas Sweed might be the best option to become the #1 WR- the possession type guy that Ben has used Hines as for so long. Hines can only go for so long before someone needs to take that role. Sanders, brown & obviously wallace are excellent speed/quick guys- but they are not possession types- and despite the groans eminating from Crash, possession WR's are great in those clutch 3rd & 6 moments when you just need 'that guy' to be reliable.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Nate Wiggins CB
    2. Ricky Pearsall WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR