Thread: The Scariest Team in the Post Season...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Scariest Team in the Post Season...

The Green Bay Packers. Watching their game against the Falcons, this team has it on both sides of the ball. Winning our 7th will be a task for all ages, because we'll have to go through Foxboro only to meet Green Bay on the biggest stage. I can't see any other team representing the NFC. Yesterday's numbers?

Offense: 463 total yards and 41 points

Defense: 5 sacks, 2 picks, 1 FF and 6 points while limiting Atlanta's offense to under 230 yards of total offense.

Just something to look forward to. If we run the table, and win #7, no one will be able to take anything away from this team, because we would of played the heaviest competition and hoist the Lombardi.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: The Scariest Team in the Post Season...

I don't usually hit Patriot message boards but I just skimmed over a 60 page thread on one of their what seem to be prominent message boards and all except a choice few seem to believe they're going to steam roll us assuming they get by the Jets. A few also called us "filth" and "dirty" because of the "late hits" lol. I predicted a Steelers/Packers Super Bowl before the season started and I hope that's exactly what we get. We get by the Cheaters and I think we'll be just fine.

Legend

User Info Menu

We see why the Bears attempted to keep the Packers out of the playoffs. Packers can play good defense and score points with the best offenses.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Probably the deepest WR crew in the NFL. But the Capers retooled defense is playing lights out and have plenty of playmakers in the secondary. Just kind of scary in which they executed their game plan with extreme precision. Rodgers was a stud this season and was in a zone today, especially brushing one attempted sack after another. Spin moves a plenty.

Backup

User Info Menu

Falcons came out flat playing on reputation only. That was a result of bad coaching by not having the team prepared. STs wre the bright spot for the birds. I picked GB to beat them, but did not expect a blowout.
    All Defense!

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought you were talking about us.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98
    I predicted a Steelers/Packers Super Bowl before the season started and I hope that's exactly what we get.
    Looking back at that crazy 37-36 Steelers/Packers game from last season gets me kind of pumped up for the possibilty of a rematch.