Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well I guess???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Well I guess???

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    Sanders and Brown are the key. If we get them involved and involved early we'll blow them out. Run the ball through spread sets also.

If we waste too much time with jumbo sets and Spaeth and Johnson it will be a nail biter.
    Speed on the edges will do in their defense, if it is used wisely. Make that hefty slow defense run sideline to sideline and all over the field. They will tire. Ben's got the gun and several go-to's to do that (unlike Cassell).

I don't think Mendy will have any luck running inside. We should run him OUTSIDE on the Ravens. I still think Redman may have some success inside, but that shouldn't be our Bread and Butter.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Well I guess???

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    Sanders and Brown are the key. If we get them involved and involved early we'll blow them out. Run the ball through spread sets also.

If we waste too much time with jumbo sets and Spaeth and Johnson it will be a nail biter.
    Speed on the edges will do in their defense, if it is used wisely. Make that hefty slow defense run sideline to sideline and all over the field. They will tire. Ben's got the gun and several go-to's to do that (unlike Cassell).

I don't think Mendy will have any luck running inside. We should run him OUTSIDE on the Ravens. I still think Redman may have some success inside, but that shouldn't be our Bread and Butter.

Just don't do it on 4th and inches like that stupid pitchout play to Charles that got blown up in the backfield.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.